I've had this amp for about 2 years and I don't have enough free time to enjoy this amp anymore. There is one scratch on this half stack, it is located on the top of the amp head. There is nothing at all wrong with it, has been used only a handful of times. The amp brand new cost me about about $1,079.99 and i'm looking to get $700 o.b.o. If there are any questions you can reply to this thread.
Member of UG's Mac users club. PM Metalstillsucks if you are wanting in.

Quote by hendrixmusicman
whats IMO? like Emo? If imo is emo, then buddy, you can just shut up because im in the anti emo army. same with the veggies. I'm classic rock all the way.
Bump. Am willing to negotiate deals. will consider most offers

Quote by hendrixmusicman
whats IMO? like Emo? If imo is emo, then buddy, you can just shut up because im in the anti emo army. same with the veggies. I'm classic rock all the way.
I'll post pictures on wednesday, thats when i'll have a camera. If you covered the cost of shipping, i would ship to UK.

Quote by hendrixmusicman
bump. price drop if anyones interested

Quote by hendrixmusicman
how much for just the head? and does it handle metal well?
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
It handles metal very well, make me an offer.

Quote by hendrixmusicman
well atm i dont have a whole lot of money and im saving for an ampeg ba115hp but if i can get like 700$ b4 u sell this id consider buying the head and cab
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112