Page 1 of 6
How old were you when you first got drunk? What was the occasion? And what did you drink to make you drunk? also, what was the aftermath? share your stories. lulz will ensue....hopefully.
1) 13
2) Your mom invited me over
3) Beer
4) You.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Never been drunk...

Quote by Kensai
1) 13
2) Your mom invited me over
3) Beer
4) You.

tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Drunk to the 'happy' stage - 13/14, on lager.
Drunk to the 'vomiting/passing out' stage - 16, started on lager, moved onto vodka when a game of forfeits Monopoly started. I'm told I was carried home and put to bed(fully clothed), and when I got up to do my paper round, I felt like hell.
it was an afterparty of a play I played in
beer 6 glasses in 30 minutes or so
I had a headache and was a bit nauseus and I still had to play in that play..
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
I was 15 and it was with a group of friends. I drank like 9 cans of beer and nobody believed me that I was drunk until I passed out and threw up all over the carpet.

EDIT:

That same night they left me at the house and they went to go get more beer or something, I don't remember, but I just know that I was alone. So being lonely, I got on my bike and started looking for them. Then the rest I remember is crashing into a sign in front of a church.
Last edited by metalderek at Jun 15, 2008,
15- beer and captain morgan. i had more than a little captain in me. i passed out and threw up but i dont remember throwing up so its all good
13, my oldest friend's new years party. Just indoors, a few blue wkds I think. Some odd 20+ year old called Levi came onto me... weird night.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
It was actually early this year. I was 15.

I went to party. The things I drank:

4 Cans of TILT Energy Beer
5 shot of Tequila
1 Dixie cup filled with a mix of Mt. Dew and Jim Beam.

The Aftermath:

I don't remember much of it.

The only part I remember is my friend's girlfriend (really nice person) asking me, "Do you need a place to pass out?" and then I said "No way, I'm fine...wait a minute...yea I think maybe...yeah.....no, I'm fine.....or am I?? No, yeah, I'll be fine."

After that she got a sleeping bag out for me anyways and I immediately passed out onto it, resulting in everyone laughing at my drunk ass.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by frankv
I never get hangovers.

lucky bastard.

for me....I've never been drunk.
14/15, beer/cider/malibu and I think because we could.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
14, whisky&vodka, just a general outing into town when my friend pulled out like 5 bottles of alcohol, aftermath=me getting off with a bunch of fit girls.

Therefor, alcohol=awesome I get drunk every weekend now, I'm only 15, but dammit, I get more action than the 19 year olds I know (Y)
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

16. Vodka and rum, I'm not sure how much though. My friend mixed the drinks. I pissed on myself and drove around trying to get to someone's house.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

15. Beer n' stuff.
punk&metal wrote:

why would they star in a movie making fun of themselves

Subject: Spinal Tap.

Chill!
14. Some high school party. Larger was the substance. I chased my drummer (of that time) down the stairs and we had a fight.

(no pun intended)
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
13, my oldest friend's new years party. Just indoors, a few blue wkds I think. Some odd 20+ year old called Levi came onto me... weird night.

o______o

you peoples disturb meeee.
never have been drunk and never will be.
13, on the day my brother got married.
I drank eveything in sight, beer champagne(SP?), ect.
Best day ever.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

i was around eleven or twelve i think... my parents don't really give a **** about what i do when we go camping so i drank like six beers or something and just ended up wandering around in the woods drunk...
First time i've ever been drunk was about a year ago now. Went into an english lesson after 8 pints. My teacher knew, but is a nice guy so didn't really care. And that was just happy drunk tbh. Never been more than that. And I don't want to know how much it'd take to get me more than that. 14 pints, and 4 shots of jaegermeister plus weed on a pizza still has yet to take an effect more than slightly happy.
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
I was 16 and just at a friends house who had some people over. It was some type of vodka and we mixed it in with like orange juice and stuff. It was a pretty fun night, played some cod 4, kissed two 18 year olds....it was a pretty good for the first time i got drunk. And since then i havent had any hangovers so im lucky so far.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Just turned 16, downed a bottle of wine in Italy, preceded to explore the hotel with some friends. Much lulz were had, of course.
Oh Shit!
I was 13, I was at a new years party. I was so ill and wondered why I needed to constantly go for really runny shits.
wat.
15. Stepbrother discovered i'd never been drunk before. Drank vodka mixed with different sodas (75% soda, 25% vodka. Yummy.) got happy, got sentimental, passed out. Woke up with hangover.

Overall good night though.
Quote by ctb
o______o

you peoples disturb meeee.
never have been drunk and never will be.

...wasn't my fault >__>
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
when i first got actually drunk it was in grade 9 sometime i think
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
17 Montreal with my graduating class, The only thing i had to drink was Kahlua mixed with Ginger Ale (it's actually very good) i got drunk, passed out in my hotel room, no hangovers that entire weekend :-), i get hungover now though... :-(
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
Quote by fila_93
14. Beer

+1 Though there was vodka and Champagne too...

My uncle kept buying me drinks and I just moved around the party so no-one knew how much I'd drank. Ended up having a drunken fight with my brother...
Last edited by Ziggums at Jun 15, 2008,
13. House party. Snakebites.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
About 13. Which is why I don't like vodka.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Properly drunk - never
A little tispy - probs 15.
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

How old were you when you first got drunk? What was the occasion? And what did you drink to make you drunk? also, what was the aftermath? share your stories.

1) 14 I think
2) Best friend birthday party
3) Holy Beer
4) First time I got drunk, I french kissed about 5 different girls in less than 2 hours. I had lost control over myself
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I can't remember, I've been fed cider and wine since I've been born and I've been drunk a few times as a toddler running around naked on a glass of wine. I drink pretty much every night now but I don't need it, and I get drunk regularly.

I live a happy life