I'm going to start freerunning soon, and I need something better than converse. Any recommendations?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
im a distance runner and i prefer the asics 21-- series
New Balance

might want ot get cross-trainers so that you haev less of a possibility to roll your ankles
Last edited by kaplac at Jun 15, 2008,
roll my ankles? I don't understanding. Are Asics 21's by Nike?

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

http://www.vsm.vanderbilt.edu/documents/AnkleSprain.pdf

God bless Google.com

Running shoes were developed to go forward. Cross-trainers were developed to go in all directions. They have a wider sole then running shoes. That means that if you decide to try and land a backflip and land on the side of your foot instead of the balls of you feet, you will more likely get back on your feet instead of landing sideways and spraining your ankle.
Thanks kaplac. Would you recommend any specific types of shoes? Meaning something specific?

http://www.nbwebexpress.com/category.asp?type=MNFTXT&perPg=16&showDetails=yes

This is a list of all of New Balance's cross trainers. I prefer NB becuase they are comfortable and last long for me at least. Nike's always felt really cheap to me and they always fell apart after a couple of months. I've heard good things about Asics but I've never used them before.

If you want a good shoe that is designed specifically for you, go to a specialty shoe store. They can analyze your gait, and your foot structure and recommend the best choice of shoe and/or inserts that you can use to reduce joint pain from free running, as well as recommend some good trainers as well.
I used to wear New Balance all the time. Until I started wearing black and white converse. Any of those you would specifically recommend from previous use?

I'd say that K-Swiss Kirov

The only shoe built specifically for parkour (also damn comfy)
Quote by Kensai
When I wear it I have to fight off women with a stick. Ifyouknowwhatimean.

Quote by daytripper75
Today, 2:51pm EST: Prodigy179 has officially hit puberty.

They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
Asics(brand name) 2120(model)- light, best long-distance running shoe, made for the road (not necessarily free running). The only shoe I run in.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
i would recomend some nike pegasus(sp?), they look dumb but feel orgasmic
Keep Strong Grundy

Quote by metaldud536
Milkshakes. They bring the boys to the yard.

Quote by humperdunk
OWNED
Quote by Pinky19
roll my ankles? I don't understanding. Are Asics 21's by Nike?

Asics, my friend, are by Asics

You can't really get good recommendations online; everyone will have different oppinions and be satisfied with the shoes they own. Just go into Dick's or a local store and try on a few pairs, compare prices, and see what you like.
I would recommend Mizunos, I think the shoes I have are called Wave Inspires or something along those lines. They haven't failed me yet.
and this moment keeps on movin'
we were never meant to hold on.