Well I was looking through a Metal Hammer at Borders the other day and I saw the cover art for a cd that I thought was really cool so I decided to check the band out (without even having any idea what genre they were or anything). I walked down to FYE to look them up but couldn't find anything on them. So when I got home I checked out their MySpace. I know they say don't judge a book by its cover, but I wasn't disappointed. I'm already loving their music. I believe they're from Europe. I suggest you check them out because they seem to be pretty good. I hope you like them as much as I now do.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=75227698
^totally. I really wish people would stop posting these "hey look at this ****ty metalcore band!" threads
Quote by tomohawkjoe
You guys do realize that this
moved in any position isn't a tritone. There is only two tones in that chord, the root and the diminished fifth.

lol
Quote by 875875511
^totally. I really wish people would stop posting these "hey look at this ****ty metalcore band!" threads

really? and I wish people opened themselves up to more new things. I guess we're all different though.

It's a forum that's what it's for. If you don't like it you can either leave, don't look at the threads all together, or just get used to it.
Quote by saxaxe
Oh hey I think I've heard this song before. By every band ever.

This
Terrible Band.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Quote by ChicNStu0017
really? and I wish people opened themselves up to more new things. I guess we're all different though.

Ohhh. You see. That right there is a problem.

Because most of have heard **** similiar to this, and BETTER than this, a million times.

That doesn't exactly make it a "new thing" then, now does it?

Quote by ChicNStu0017
It's a forum that's what it's for. If you don't like it you can either leave, don't look at the threads all together, or just get used to it.

Well, if you don't like the comments we make about how we don't like your band, you can leave the forum, too. You don't have to be here, and you can just ignore or get used to what we have to say.

The door swings both ways. Don't forget it.
Alright then. I guess the best solution is to never post a thread about a new band again and just stick with all the Triviums and BFMVs and live happily ever after. (no sarcasm)
Quote by ChicNStu0017
Alright then. I guess the best solution is to never post a thread about a new band again and just stick with all the Triviums and BFMVs and live happily ever after. (no sarcasm)

As I say in every other thread: This is a discussion board. Where we discuss (get it?) our opinions on a band, or whatever topic one might post. In this case, we all had pretty negative opinions. So they differ from yours. Oh well. Get over it. You don't like the way it works? You don't have to participate.
Quote by ChicNStu0017

HEY IGNORANT DOUSCHE!
We don't like the band because it's generic and boring, it's been done before.
Nothing original, therefore, a snore to listen to.
And yeah, on another note, no on here likes Trivium and BFMV
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by saxaxe
Oh hey I think I've heard this song before. By every band ever.

Truer words were never spoken
Quote by ChicNStu0017

Something tells me you didn't pay attention to anything I said, but I'll say it again.

Feel free to post now bands whenever you discover them. Just make sure they are actually new. Not rehashed breakdowns, and power-chords.