hey guys my brother just told me about this and i was thinking of joining after high school as something to do b4 college and stuff. does anyone know if its hard to join and is it worth it?
it's hard to join if you haven't gone ot college. They recommend a BA/BS, but its not a requirement
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Peace Corp? Sounds gay.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
I don't know anything about the initiation side of it, but I know several people who joined. They all claimed it was a very rewarding experience and really opened their eyes to the miserable living conditions some countries have to deal with. It's alot of hard work, but it's something they're all really proud they've done.
-------

"So if 'con' is the opposite of 'pro', then isn't 'congress' the opposite of 'progress'?"
- John Stewart, Daily Show
Quote by darthteet
Peace Corp? Sounds gay.

+1, it does sound gay
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
You mean the UN thing or the 'peace army' thing?
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by Can't Stop
hey guys my brother just told me about this and i was thinking of joining after high school as something to do b4 college and stuff. does anyone know if its hard to join and is it worth it?

You need a 2 year degree to join the peace corps.

I'm joining after I get my bachelors.
Quote by rizo299
Wow, all those people in your sig must be really easily impressed.

They were in the pit. I'm assuming they're 14. So yeah, pretty much.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.