Hi guys, I'm thinking of modding my Ibanez it will be a very superficial mod from this.

to this.....

This will be my first attempt at modding!

A new pickguard is easy enough but how would i go about putting the F-hole there with out cutting the body cos I don't really wanna do that

thanks guys
It looks out of place on an Ibanez..
Quote by Moggan13
Personally, i'd buy her a can of Coke, then as she's drinking it say to her "Whats better than Coca Cola?" She'll go "What?" and you shout "CREAM SODA!" And ejaculate in her can.
Last edited by funyguy1357: 147 times : 3-01-08 at 08:17 PM.
Quote by funyguy1357
It looks out of place on an Ibanez..

Umm... Paul Gilbert?
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
What about Paul Gilbert.

Does that mean I can't say it looks out of place?
Quote by Moggan13
Personally, i'd buy her a can of Coke, then as she's drinking it say to her "Whats better than Coca Cola?" She'll go "What?" and you shout "CREAM SODA!" And ejaculate in her can.
Last edited by funyguy1357: 147 times : 3-01-08 at 08:17 PM.
Yes, it would stick but it would be raised and look ugly imo. If you want to do it right you'd have to sand down and refinish, and if you're gonna do all that you might as well cut it. I think you should leave it out. Tbh I think that guitar looks sexy stock.
Quote by livrockdie
Yes, it would stick but it would be raised and look ugly imo. If you want to do it right you'd have to sand down and refinish, and if you're gonna do all that you might as well cut it. I think you should leave it out. Tbh I think that guitar looks sexy stock.

I've had this guitar a while now, started to get slightly bored!!
If you're gunna do anything to it, swap out the edge III and put an OFR in there
it does look way better stock in my opinion... how about making small changes like onboard effects, different pick ups or scalloping the frets?
Rockin' shit
Quote by Jonny892
i don't use the trem anyway its locked down

Well then, my friend, I bid you good day.

But still, I don't think the f hole would be worth it, but the pickguard might. I like the look of it more than the perloid white.
the pickguard change would look nice, but i personally think that unless its a hollow or semi-hollow body, dont do the f-hole. painted on f-holes look very fake in person.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Yeah, dont paint on an f-hole. My personal thought on them is that they look fake, and make the guitar look like a cheap toy.