I was considering going this year, but then I saw the very average lineup... would have loved to see Children of Bodom though, how were they?
Quote by markodeano1
People actually went to that???

Reading FTW, nothing can beat the line up this year

This beats Reading. Even though I have no idea who's playing there.
How did people react to lostprophets? curiosity of couse
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
Quote by Pink_blood

+1 :/

i cant believe they headlined the sunday

i had it in my head that it was kiss
but my mate told me it was lostprophets, i was just like
Top lel.
Quote by MightyAl
This beats Reading. Even though I have no idea who's playing there.

The only good ones IMO are Pendulum, Flogging Molly, Serj Tankian and QOTSA.
Quote by Tom_hatton
The only good ones IMO are Pendulum, Flogging Molly, Serj Tankian and QOTSA.

Just looked up the site. Not really a single act there I'd pay the ticket price to go and see.
Quote by Pink_blood

I left before they played, but this sums up they reaction to them:

Anders Friden (In Flames singer) said 'there is a sign here saying Lost Prophets'. Everyone booed.

Lethal Bizzle was funny as hell
Quote by Tom_hatton
I was considering going this year, but then I saw the very average lineup... would have loved to see Children of Bodom though, how were they?

My riend was being a c*nt and made me walk back 2 the campsite with him just before bodom, eff off was I going to walk back down to the stages.

I really wanted to see them.
Quote by TEK34
My riend was being a c*nt and made me walk back 2 the campsite with him just before bodom, eff off was I going to walk back down to the stages.

I really wanted to see them.

You should have socked him one, I would've. Me and my mate are planning going next ear depending on the lineup. Seeing Dragonforce is September so I'm not too bothered if they don't play, but he'd love to see Killswitch and so would I... wouldn't mind some Megadeth and shizz as well.

But if the lineup isn't great I'm not bothered about going tbh.
Quote by Tom_hatton
You should have socked him one, I would've. Me and my mate are planning going next ear depending on the lineup. Seeing Dragonforce is September so I'm not too bothered if they don't play, but he'd love to see Killswitch and so would I... wouldn't mind some Megadeth and shizz as well.

But if the lineup isn't great I'm not bothered about going tbh.

It is like a 1 1/2 mile walk to get from the camp site to arena as well, all on slopes and rocks and stuff, really hurts your feet. That was one of the big things that really put it down.

Apparently they site is like it is because of MotoGP next weekend. 80,000 rock fans>Valentino Rossi.
Quote by Tom_hatton

Same here.
I was pretty sure i was gonna go to Download this year.
But when i saw the line up getting filled with average hardcore bands and no addition of any good bands, it didn't feel worth the money and i dropped it.

Saw Children of Bodom here in Dublin just before they took off to download anyway. Was a pretty cool gig.

And similarly i decided just to watch the bands i like at their gigs instead...

Oh and did lostprophets get bottled??
Was it like how MCR got abused last year?? or worse???