Page 1 of 3
Ok so i have a half sister who is about to turn 14. Just last week me, her, and her friend had to go to a local vicotory party for a local solicitor. So there was alcohol there and she was asking for me to try and get her some. Im 17 btw. But i wasnt gonna risk my ass to get her alcohol. She is alwas having to steal small amounts of alcohol from my dad whenever her friends come over and its a hassle.

I will be moving in with her and my dad next year and i was thinking in would be a good bonding experience to just get her a cheap 6 pack of some gas station ****. Nothing hard, maybe some wine coolers.

Either this or hopefully be the first to get her stoned.

any thoughts?
are you serious? will her father know about this then?

you know what kind of trouble you could get in for that?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I'm not quite sure what you're asking...

EDIT: Nevermind, I read it again and understand now.

You make it seem like you want her for sexual purposes...
Sedating your sister for incest?
Wow, that's a new low, even for the pit.
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Quote by The_Paranoia
You just wanna sex her dont you?

+1
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Marshall MG100DFX *SOLD* REPLACED WITH PEAVEY CLASSIC 30
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
WTF is wrong with your sister? She's only 13 years and already drinking?
I didn't start drinking until I was 18 years old. My brother is 14 and never had more than a sip of beer.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Not a good idea.

I know other girls who started drinking, even just some, at that age.

2-3 have gotten pregnant because they had sex while they were drunk, and other's just aren't the same. They've lost friends, and haven't really gained any new ones.

You're the big brother though. If you wanna do it, do it.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
im saying would it be wrong to give me 14 yr old sister a 6 pack of some cheap gas station **** for her 14th birthday.

its not like i would give her a bottle of vodka. And if she already drinks im not gonna preach to her about it.
Dude, you're scaring me.

It sounds like you really, REALLY want to rape your sister.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Wow... she's 14... she doesn't need to get into alcohol or pot at that age. She should at least wait till she's out of high school in my opinion.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
You can do what you wish, but I urge you not to break any laws.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Quote by Td_Nights
Not a good idea.

I know other girls who started drinking, even just some, at that age.

2-3 have gotten pregnant because they had sex while they were drunk, and other's just aren't the same. They've lost friends, and haven't really gained any new ones.

You're the big brother though. If you wanna do it, do it.

Think about that.
Quote by manynuggets
im saying would it be wrong to give me 14 yr old sister a 6 pack of some cheap gas station **** for her 14th birthday.

its not like i would give her a bottle of vodka. And if she already drinks im not gonna preach to her about it.

Bad idea. Don't do it. It's sad that the world has no common sense anymore.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Wow... she's 14... she doesn't need to get into alcohol or pot at that age. She should at least wait till she's out of high school in my opinion.

This is borderline sad. Corupting your sister.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Go ahead and inhibit her brain development.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Giving alcohol to a 14 year old is a great bonding experiance?

Rape is a great bondage experiance.

Fixed

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Eh, I think it'd better she begettin drunk in a safe controlled area then out partying.

Don't give her drugs though mmkay, drugs are bad.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
i'd say smack yourself until you realze how you failed as a brother......

THEN sex her friends
my hovercraft is full of eels
I think it's a bad idea and to wait until she's older. If she's just with friends though, and you're there to supervise, it might be okay.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
She needs to learn how to acquire her own booze. You'll be doing her a favour by forcing her to be resourceful. Why don't you leave your sister alone and go out into the real world and look for a girlfriend?

Edit: this is your first ever post here and you're already trying to seduce your sister?
Quote by smb
She needs to learn how to acquire her own booze. You'll be doing her a favour by forcing her to be resourceful. Why don't you leave your sister alone and go out into the real world and look for a girlfriend?

Best idea in the thread.

TS, do this. Get your priorities straight.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by smb

...ohhh you're cool.

And how am i corrupting her if she already drinks? I didnt drink tht early either but im not angel myself.
This is wrong on so many levels.
Its just common sense, NO...-.-
but seriously it sounds like you want to screw your sister -.-
Fender American Telecaster (60th Anniversary)
Egnater Rebel 30 Head/Cab
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station
Dude shes ****ing 14. Dont let her drink at that age! If she was 16-17 i could understand getting booze for but 14?! Thats diffrent. Have some common sense, be good brother! Tell her stop shes too young man! Do you want her to **** up her life? I hate to say this but it seems like you want to **** up her life.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
......ARE YOU ****ED!!!! last person i knew who drank at 13..got prego...and their life is ****ed up..do you really want to have a ****ed up drugged up ***** as a sister...really no offense but dude..think you are her big brother....
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Quote by manynuggets
...ohhh you're cool.

And how am i corrupting her if she already drinks? I didnt drink tht early either but im not angel myself.

And you want her to continue drinkin at the age of 13?... You know how much trouble etc she'll get into? She's ****in 13 years old. I can promise you that by the time she's 18 she'll be a real slut.
Quote by manynuggets
...ohhh you're cool.

You're making it worse by influencing it further. Would you really like me to go into detail what it'll do to her body in the future? Ill post pics of the damages livers and other organs if you really want to see. You'll be an uncle very soon if you do this, I can guarantee you that.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Don't give her alcohol or weed, she's probably too young to use them correctly. I'm not saying either of those are bad, I'm just saying that when people are that immature, they aren't ready for things like drugs, she would probably only take the experience of drinking or getting high and wear it like a badge for her peers to drool over. But if you must, give her something that isn't physically addicting(hint...hint).
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
If you do, don't get them hard liquor because they'll just get really ****ed up.

Quote by smb
She needs to learn how to acquire her own booze. You'll be doing her a favour by forcing her to be resourceful.

+1

You could teach her the ways of booting that'd be a great bonding experience.
Last edited by drunkinkoala at Jun 15, 2008,
Quote by manynuggets
..well i dont.

You cant even get drunk off a 6 pack...You guys are making way to big a deal outta this.

And you only want to give her alcohol if she gets drunk off her ass?

Why don't you go drink yourself and let your sister be a ****in child.
Page 1 of 3