Does anyone know of any good summer shows in Minnesota? I've been looking casually and haven't found anything and I'm starting to worry that I won't be able to catch a good show this summer.

oh and btw I thought about posting this in the bands and artists forum but I figured I'd get more of a variety of suggestions and whatnot.

thanks
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
go on myspace and look up: Rawhyde and also Lower The Casket. They are two of the best local metal bands. they are really good and their shows are around 5 bucks to get in.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Nine Inch Nails is at the Target Center on Aug 2nd. (Got floor tickets, baby. Can't wait.)

Collective Soul, Live, and Blues Traveler are in Duluth on July 22.

3 Doors Down, Staind, Filter, Hurt, 12 Stones and more are in Duluth on August 3rd.

Seether and Finger 11 are at the DECC in Duluth on July 6.

I'm probably going to all of them, although the second two are nothing special, just mainstream radio rock, but meh, a concert's a concert.
You just missed Dethklok.
Quote by bassmaniac101

You are amazing.

Quote by Arch1119
^^yay photoshop...you made me lol all over myself
Well, there is Motion City soundtrack, The Spill Canvas, and Sing it Loud(from minneapolis) playing in duluth july 24th.

there is the summer slaughter tour thats like july 11th?at the first avenue with whitechapel, black dahlia murder...Metal

Warped Tour? And then there's a few local bands from MN that you could check out like, Charis, and Emiliana, they have real good shows, or Write this Down, They're ok.