Page 2 of 2
Quote by riffhog
Nothing! Just yanking a few chains. Color doesn't really matter. My Mojave's black, my SLO is purple. I figured just get something different than what I have. I saw the pics of your rig on another thread, & it looks great!
I just hope I don't have to buy that huge cab too...

Ah ok
Quote by riffhog
Edit:
Dave: I didn't see the price tag on the Ecstasy before it left, but I know there's a bunch of different ones. The most basic Ecstasy's start at around $3400 US & go up quickly from there to over $4000 US.

aye, thanks riffhog. i think the cheapest ecstacies here start at around £2200, i think, so that is quite a bit more. Not a mesa-esque extortion, but not great either.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by emo_guitargod
I still like the original peavey better. Especially for the cleans and crunch.

What!? For the cleans???

The EVH is FAR superior in everything it does than the Peavey ever was imo.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
What!? For the cleans???

+1. I own the Peavey I know the cleans suck... this guy must be high lol.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by emo_guitargod
I still like the original peavey better. Especially for the cleans and crunch.

Quote by MatrixClaw
What!? For the cleans???

+1

The EVH is pretty impressive, its right up there on the top of my list. And it is far superior like MatrixClaw stated. From my experiances with it, its pretty much a modified to hell and back 6505 mixed with a nice clean amp.
Quote by aznrockerdude
+1. I own the Peavey I know the cleans suck... this guy must be high lol.

Hey. Thats not very nice to say. I'm entitled to my opinion.

FWIW, my dsl100 pwns the 5150 and the EVH.
Quote by TheShred201
So that basically makes your Ecstasy about 130% of ours in price. Like you said, much better than mesa where you pay about 2.5 times what we do And what do we get? Lots of european amps for similar pricing to that in europe

indeed. oh well, at least we get an NHS, i guess.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Page 2 of 2