I have a t-mobile prepaid phone and it sucks. I heard about these tracfones and they sound pretty good. Anyone have one or heard about them? i am looking for a good phone that has a camera and is prepaid, tracfone seems the cheapest. Ideas? I can't get a montly plan because I don't have a job yet and can't afford the plan.
RIP Kurt Cobain 1967-1994

Guitar Gear:
Squier Jagmaster (killswitch, dimarzio super dist. &tone zone pups)
Digitech Rp80
Digitech death metal
Dunlop Wah

Squier Bullet

Bass:
Ibanez Sr305
Ibanez gio
Fender rumble 100
suggestions?

Guitar Gear:
Digitech Rp80
Digitech death metal
Dunlop Wah

Squier Bullet

Bass:
Ibanez Sr305
Ibanez gio
Fender rumble 100
Tracfone is terrible. I had one and it always said I was roaming even when I was in my service area. I tried calling and they told me they would reset my number. After about two more weeks of roaming I called them again and they said that they had done everything they could and I was on my own. I later looked up reviews and lots of people were having the same problem. Guess that's just how the screw people over to make an extra buck. Oh and one other thing. It supposedly had free message checking service but it would use up my minutes when I checked my voicemail. All in all Tracfone sucks and their customer support is TERRIBLE. Avoid at all costs.
Quote by bright-eyes
Tracfone is terrible. I had one and it always said I was roaming even when I was in my service area. I tried calling and they told me they would reset my number. After about two more weeks of roaming I called them again and they said that they had done everything they could and I was on my own. I later looked up reviews and lots of people were having the same problem. Guess that's just how the screw people over to make an extra buck. Oh and one other thing. It supposedly had free message checking service but it would use up my minutes when I checked my voicemail. All in all Tracfone sucks and their customer support is TERRIBLE. Avoid at all costs.

ok good to know, thanks

Guitar Gear:
Digitech Rp80
Digitech death metal
Dunlop Wah

Squier Bullet

Bass:
Ibanez Sr305
Ibanez gio
Fender rumble 100