has anyone ever turned their old modeling amp into an FX 'pedal' ?

i'm wanting to do that w/ my Vox AD30VT. i want to know if anyone here has ever done that before, as i'm trying to figure a way to get the FX and NOT have the amp simulators. that way there isn't coloration of my tone on my tube amps, unless it comes from the FX that is...

any help is a appreciated!
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Simply program it to not have any dist/OD and not have any amp models. Just effects and that's all.
I got some good guitars, yo.
I think you want to run the vox's fx into your blackheart, correct me if I'm wrong. If so I highly doubt that will work since all that stuff is most likely integrated into the vox's preamp.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
na bro ur right, and i see how it prolly wont work b/c of that.

but i DID run it through my blackheart earlier tonite lol, only it was more like a modelling pedal since i had to use an amp model too. but it still worked!!
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
That's cool, too bad the vox preamp is getting in the way. Will the fx still work if you set the eq on the vox flat and set the volume and gain on it to zero? Would eliminate some coloring.
that was actually what i tried. but i have to have some volume from the amp, therefor coloration b/c the volume brings in the preamp sound.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
That's what I thought. At least it will work for you until you can get some pedals in front of that bad boy.