Will it hurt my guitar crybaby wah pedal if i use my bass with it?

thanks
i can't imagine why it would. my friend's done it with mine before, but i've seen some situations where it just didn't work. as soon as the pedal was engaged it just didn't make any sound. but if it works, go for it, i guess.
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
some situations with certain basses that the wah wouldnt work with? I dont wanna like break it and have it not work with guitar either
It won't break it, it's just that some points on the sweep it will cut all the bass and you won't hear anything. That's why they make bass wahs.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Changing the sweep cap to .068uF would make it much more useable for bass. You can install a switch if you wanted to, so you can use it for both guitar and bass with reasonable results. You won't hurt it at all though.
hurt it, no. sound good, probably not. the sweep range isnt really set for the frequencies that a bass is going to produce, so it may sound bad/weird. changing the cap would be a good idea if you wanted it to be both for guitar and bass, as whole lotta led mentioned.
is it possible that after using the pedal with my bass it now has a quieter effect on use with the guitar? or maybe just the battery is dead, but its a day old