[SIZE=3]Hey Guys wats up i got a ovation ruby red Guitar for my B Day today and its signed by Fuel and a Band named Tesa i think thats how u spell it all of the band members signed it and i was wondering how much it would go for

im not selling im just curious
Since it's an ovation, 50% of what you bought it if it's still in good condition. Very few people will care who it's signed by unless it's someone really famous.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Captivate is right. Assuming its still in great condition, you could probably get about half to 2/3 of what you paid if you were to sell it.

The fact that it is signed, honestly might decrease the resale value.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Quote by slidething31
Captivate is right. Assuming its still in great condition, you could probably get about half to 2/3 of what you paid if you were to sell it.

The fact that it is signed, honestly might decrease the resale value.

Yeah it'd need to be like Opeth (I think he still plays Ovations?) or someone to actually get extra value.
You'd need to find someone that loves those 2 bands, is a fan of ovation guitars and has money. If you could, then perhaps you could get even more than what its worth. If not, then as slidthing31 said, the signatures probably decrease the resale value.
Its all about finding the right buyer at the right time.