Page 1 of 2
Okay so I had plans with my new girlfriend to hang out with her and her other friend (we live near each other)

But now my band is telling me we have band practice tomorrow. I cant get a ride to the place we practice, and i usually take the bus there and we have a half day of school tomorrow.

But my girlfriend is a year (she's in 8th grade and I'm a freshman) and so she can't take his bus like i do. And her friend was going to go on her bus.

It's fine with the kid whos house we practice at if they come but I don't know how they're supposed to get there

I don't want to **** up with her already, and I don't want to miss band practice. What do i do?
Umm, walk?
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Any chick that can dance with a walrus to Michael Jackson songs is hot in my book.
*facepalm*
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
You should kill yourself. That way nobody will be pissed at you, they'll either be partying or crying.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Talk it through with your girlfriend.. Don't ask us, we don't know what she's like, or what your band is like.

In the end, you'll probably just choose the one you really want to do more anyway.
BOLD.
Hang out with her after practice? Half day of school you should have a lot of time?
Dear Pit,

Today, I got my finger stuck in a milk crate.

I was just a few blocks away from my house when it happened. I could have walked, but I stepped on a turtle so now I'm sad.

Should I ask for help from a stranger to pull it off, or make the arduous journey home to my pet bunny to help amputate my finger.

I'm typing this on my iBanana Phone with my one free hand, so please, for the love of freckles help me pit.
What should I do?
Quote by slappymoe66
What would I say to the doctor "I got a bad case of tight balls" ? no dice nublet pie
I can't walk or take the city bus.

And i can't hang out with her after practice because she has to go somewhere at 4.
Quote by TreeFiddy
Dear Pit,

I was just a few blocks away from my house when it happened. I could have walked, but I stepped on a turtle so now I'm sad.

Should I ask for help from a stranger to pull it off, or make the arduous journey home to my pet bunny to help amputate my finger.

I'm typing this on my iBanana Phone with my one free hand, so please, for the love of freckles help me pit.
What should I do?

I let out a big LOL..

Sir, you're a god.
BOLD.
Women come and go, but your guitar's with ya forever. Go practice, then when your good the ladies'll come to you man. And don't bring her to practice, god knows no one wants a Yoko in the studio.
Quote by TreeFiddy
Dear Pit,

What should I do?

First of all... Your girlfriend is 14. She can get the **** over herself and just not hang out with you once.

Plus the fact that you call this a crisis is funny. Just phone her and tell her that you can't hang out.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by TreeFiddy
Dear Pit,

What should I do?

Lmao. Good Lord Lolmighty.

You're a Freshman, she's 8th grade. It won't work anyways.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by Gibson06
First of all... Your girlfriend is 14. She can get the **** over herself and just not hang out with you once.

Plus the fact that you call this a crisis is funny. Just phone her and tell her that you can't hang out.

dude... you helped him. wtf?
Moar An Hero!!!
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
you should consider investing in a motorized scooter or a segway. You'll get all the ladies then and you'll also be able to take them to band practice.
Quote by TreeFiddy
Dear Pit,

What should I do?

You are officially my hero.
Quote by Lambofgodrulz
dude your girlfriend is in grade 8 that's weak

you're ****in weak. she's hot and love isn't measured in years.

and at least i have a girlfriend.
Quote by TreeFiddy
Dear Pit,

What should I do?

invest in a segway, whatever you decide to do you'll be able to do it in style.
help with crysis you say, well for really cheap help you could just use the cheat codes www.cheatcc.com is a good place to start

or for more immaculate ways of beating the game try crymods.com for some cool mods.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
you should consider investing in a motorized scooter or a segway. You'll get all the ladies then and you'll also be able to take them to band practice.

And if you get a really good one you can go 15 mph!

Quote by Ibanez69
help with crysis you say, well for really cheap help you could just use the cheat codes www.cheatcc.com is a good place to start

or for more immaculate ways of beating the game try crymods.com for some cool mods.

Quote by jamscopti
you're ****in weak. she's hot and love isn't measured in years.

and at least i have a girlfriend.

Yeah the important thing is to have girlfriend. Not whether you deserve one, if you love her or if she loves you. As long as you have a girlfriend that line always works perfect.
So she can go somewhere at 4 but you're not allowed to go to band practice.

Love is about understanding, so tell her to **** off and let you go to band practice, anyway, who wants to **** a 12 year old.
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
Quote by Gwynnell
So she can go somewhere at 4 but you're not allowed to go to band practice.

Love is about understanding, so tell her to **** off and let you go to band practice, anyway, who wants to **** a 12 year old.

Are you 12 when you're in 8th grade in the US?
I dunno, i presumed it was like year 8 in England, if not, i apologise
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Are you 12 when you're in 8th grade in the US?

If that's true, this situation is gonna get uncomfortable for the TS.
Quote by Gwynnell
I dunno, i presumed it was like year 8 in England, if not, i apologise

I hope no idea myself as I'm from Sweden but you're like 15 in 8:th grade in Sweden.
We must have answers

Are you doing a 12 year old?
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
According to his profile he's 9, if his girlfriend is a year older she's 10.

Sick
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Yeah the important thing is to have girlfriend. Not whether you deserve one, if you love her or if she loves you. As long as you have a girlfriend that line always works perfect.

Hey, that is the grade 8 policy...at least where I come from.

But that being said...I'd stay with the girl. I had to choose between band and girl once, and the guys in my band actually urged me to take the girl.
The.
Page 1 of 2