Page 1 of 2
this thread is already too hardcore for me. we should start by saying those bands are not hardcore, and they have really bad lyrics. A hardcore band with good lyrics would be more like the carrier or life long tragedy.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Can we just pick which one sucks moar?

Or, can we just spam this thread with gore until he leaves?
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by pmeg568c
this thread is already too hardcore for me. we should start by saying those bands are not hardcore, and they have really bad lyrics. A hardcore band with good lyrics would be more like the carrier or life long tragedy.

I get tired of posts like these. MOST OF THE TIME, WHEN SOMEONE MAKES A THREAD LIKE THIS ONE, HE MEANS BANDS THAT ARE FOR THIS FORUM. It doesn't have to mean he calls underoath hardcore, he probably means to refer ro bands in this forum.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by STABxYOU
Can we just pick which one sucks moar?

Or, can we just spam this thread with gore until he leaves?

I second this notion.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I get tired of posts like these. MOST OF THE TIME, WHEN SOMEONE MAKES A THREAD LIKE THIS ONE, HE MEANS BANDS THAT ARE FOR THIS FORUM. It doesn't have to mean he calls underoath hardcore, he probably means to refer ro bands in this forum.

the title clearly states "most lyrical hardcore band" Not only are they hardcore bands, but they are also very poor lyrically

that being said,

American Nightmare.
My fave -core bands lyrically are BFMV, Black Flag, and the Misfits. Those are my faves I can tink of at the moment anyway.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Titansfan920

Welcome to McDonalds, what will you have?

FRRRRRRRREEEENCCCHHH FFFFRRRRIIIIIEEESSSSSS!!!!!"

Anything to drink?

LAAAAAAAARRRRGGGEE COOOOKKEE!!!

BTBAM White Walls

Taken from carrotcake's sig.
wow. the two choices are both christian. im going to ignore.

more lyrical hardcore band, hands down, is a tie to converge, bane and give up the ghost
opinions opinions opinions heres mine, most lyrical hardcore emcee arward goes to Nasty Nas and Common Sense, nah but serisouly THOUGHT RIOT>
saduhsahe8rte38312812!
fadudsnuujn328rj023890~!
fsauh38nx,zx8888z8xxxxxzas32!!!11!
I dig the lyrics for the whole Abyss album by Shipwreck.

Also, Jawbreaker lyrics rule. No care ever that they aren't hardcore.
Quote by recklessnick
wow. the two choices are both christian. im going to ignore.

That is hands down the dumbest thing I have ever read.

The Carrier, Minor Threat, The Effort etc.
When it comes to lyrics I think Cold World wins with no other exceptions.

But seriously, American Nightmare and Bane are definitely in my top five for lyrics; along with Gorilla Biscuits, Trial, and With Honor.
holy ****

also

gonna have to go with, American Nightmare or Paint It Black
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
Man, I wish this was the metal forum so I could say cannibal corpse.

KIIIIIILLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
two and a half men.
Emmure

IIIIII! I STILL CRY!!! TOOOO THEEEE BAAAYSIDE CD EEEVVERRRYYYYYNIIIIIIGHTTTT!!!!!
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
AHHHHH people replyed to this'n
sorry i couldnt be here to talk **** to most of'ya but i'll ugh ya whatever eeeeeeee!!!
Thanx for people who was actually trying to help me out...and whatever to the people who wer'ent (cant spell yay! )
L
E
L
without fun
hope you had a good time
Quote by recklessnick
**** you

No, **** you for hating people based upon their religion. I'm as atheist as they come, and I can firmly say I hate many things done in the name of religion, but to disrespect someone for the way they choose to live their life, that is straight up ignorant. I don't mean to be a pretentious prick right now, but you need to grow the **** up, and realize that religion is huge in many people's lives, and being rude to them won't change a thing. If anything, you further the bad reputation automatically assigned to atheists and agnostics.

Think about it, think-think about it.
Quote by mr.joopy987
No, **** you for hating people based upon their religion. I'm as atheist as they come, and I can firmly say I hate many things done in the name of religion, but to disrespect someone for the way they choose to live their life, that is straight up ignorant. I don't mean to be a pretentious prick right now, but you need to grow the **** up, and realize that religion is huge in many people's lives, and being rude to them won't change a thing. If anything, you further the bad reputation automatically assigned to atheists and agnostics.

Think about it, think-think about it.

Very well put. And yay for a Flight of the Conchords reference.
Nobody has said Shai Hulud??? Seriously?? They win hands down, just Google "Let Us At Last Praise The Colonizers Of Dreams".
Hey, I'm Mike.
Yeah, I already made a thread on lyrics buddy.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by The Spoon
Protest the Hero owns all

no they don't, fact.
without fun
hope you had a good time
Quote by tomohawkjoe
no they don't, fact.

This is true.
"The Spoon's" is not.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by tomohawkjoe
no they don't, fact.

meh...i really like them

mind introducing me to some other bands with awesome lyrics? im looking to expand my horizons
Quote by mr.joopy987
No, **** you for hating people based upon their religion.
I'm as atheist as they come, and I can firmly say I hate many things done in the name of religion, but to disrespect someone for the way they choose to live their life, that is straight up ignorant. I don't mean to be a pretentious prick right now, but you need to grow the **** up, and realize that religion is huge in many people's lives, and being rude to them won't change a thing. If anything, you further the bad reputation automatically assigned to atheists and agnostics.

Did you need a running start?

You know, to jump to the baseless conclusion that Nick hates Christianity?
Million Dead
At The Drive-In
Talking Heads
GZA
Modern Life Is War

theres tons of stuff, you just got to look.

EDIT:
Quote by Aveks
Did you need a running start?

You know, to jump to the baseless conclusion that Nick hates Christianity?

No, he does. He's been pretty adamant on it.
without fun
hope you had a good time
Last edited by tomohawkjoe at Jun 17, 2008,
Quote by Thefallofman
Nobody has said Shai Hulud??? Seriously?? They win hands down, just Google "Let Us At Last Praise The Colonizers Of Dreams".

nahhhhhhhhhh mate, bunch of freshman haters ey, all desperation, but no enlightenment, peepz need to stop blowing a load of shai hulud
saduhsahe8rte38312812!
fadudsnuujn328rj023890~!
fsauh38nx,zx8888z8xxxxxzas32!!!11!
Page 1 of 2