I need to enlist the help of someone to make me a desktop background from the following image....

I need it to fit a 1680x1050 format. If anyone could help me out I'd really appriciate it.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
do you have publisher or anything like that? you could use the crop tool to make it the right proportions, but if the image is that size then it will be really pixelated if you try to stretch it across that many pixels.
Last edited by brokenwizard at Jun 15, 2008,
Yeah I've got nothing. I have paint. This computer isn't even 2 weeks old.
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
I'm assuming you don't have a larger image.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
I have a 22" flatscreen, widescreen, LCD monitor. No I don't have a larger image.

By tile it do you mean multiple images? If so, that's really annoying...I just want one full image.
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
Using Bicubic Resampling in Photoshop, this is the best I could manage to make it look:

Perhaps someone more knowledgeable, using a more superior resampling method, could resize the image with less quality loss, but I've done the best I can do
Thanks for trying, I'm seeing what I can do with it in paint but not much progress. I appriciate you giving it a try though.
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
We can't really do much-- blowing up the image to your desired proportions is always going to make it "blurry" due to the size of the original image.

Anyways, here's my lame attempt

I didn't make any attempt to "blend" the images into the background...
Convert it to a vector image?
OP and I can't do this but maybe someone else.