a few months ago, my dad got Bell wireless internet which is pretty sweet, its pretty fast and reliable.
recently though, i haven't been able to connect to the bell network (though the other PC in my house is connected to it). The computer's been automatically connecting to a "linksys" network, which is unsecured, slower, and will **** up occasionally.
can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?

the only thing i know of that may have caused this is i downloaded a movie (The Thing, great horror movie) through Ares, which may have messed up my connection, but i'm not sure

can anyone help me?
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Go to your control panel, find Network Connections and open it. Find the name of your network, and click connect. If you need a WEP key, or WPA key, your network should have provided it. Find the stuff with all your network info, and it'll be somewhere in there. Enter this, and you should be all set.
Yes, i've tried this many times,
I have the WPA key but whenever i try to connect, it takes freaking forever to connect, and it just connects back to linksys again. which is weird considering the other PC has no problem connecting
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
You're connecting to your neighbor's network.

Do what the guy above said. It's not as complicated as it sounds.