Page 1 of 2
So, in light of being pulled over today, post your speeds.

50 in a 25. $168. Was pulled over by a Dodge Charger. Baddass, right?

One more mile over and my license would have been taken.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Dude, every town around me is switching to Chargers. Except my town, cause we are too poor.

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
Speeders are assholes who don't deserve to drive due to the fact that they endanger everybody around them.
I've gotten two since I started driving. Both were 45 in a 30mph zone. A cursed speed limit that 30 is...
I got pulled over for having a parking pass in the rear-view mirror.

Quote by happytimeharry
I've gotten two since I started driving. Both were 45 in a 30mph zone. A cursed speed limit that 30 is...

I HATE that! We have a street around here that's 30, and everything around it is 40, and cops just have parties on that street.

Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
It must be nice to be able to afford speeding tickets and increased insurance rates.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
I got one... It was one of those areas where the limit went from 45 to 25 and a cop was sitting there and I was going like 42.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Speeders are assholes who don't deserve to drive due to the fact that they endanger everybody around them.

Right, because we shouldnt have fun on a wide road with no cars, people, or any other random objects when visibility is high. I didnt even know I was going 50. I forgot my 2nd gear ran out that far. Maybe I endangered that cow that was in a fence. Yep
Quote by Ehh
Right, because we shouldnt have fun on a wide road with no cars, people, or any other random objects when visibility is high. I didnt even know I was going 50. I forgot my 2nd gear ran out that far. Maybe I endangered that cow that was in a fence. Yep

I'll admit, that was a bit harsh on my part, but still, 50 in a 25? That's overkill.
Don't think it's cool to speed, especially in a residential zone. A 12-year old girl on a bike was killed by a Bronco in my area in a school area.

You are an asshole.

Quote by InvaderTSN

This.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by InvaderTSN
I'll admit, that was a bit harsh on my part, but still, 50 in a 25? That's overkill.

Yeah.

Just a tiiiiiny bit.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by InvaderTSN

Yeah I agree. Speeding on purpose is stupid. Sometimes it is accidental though, like the tickets I received. With those times I didn't know they were such low speed limits and sometimes a certain speed just feels natural to drive at. I hate the assholes who go 100+ down the highway just for shits and giggles.

Quote by Seef
I got one... It was one of those areas where the limit went from 45 to 25 and a cop was sitting there and I was going like 42.

Oh man I hate areas like that. There's a spot like that where the interstate becomes the main street of a town. It goes from 65, to 55, to 50 in a matter of about a quarter mile or so. Cops pick people off there all the time.
Quote by happytimeharry
Yeah I agree. Speeding on purpose is stupid. Sometimes it is accidental though, like the tickets I received. With those times I didn't know they were such low speed limits and sometimes a certain speed just feels natural to drive at. I hate the assholes who go 100+ down the highway just for shits and giggles.

If you speed like, 40 in 30, that should be ok since it's not that bad, but 2x the posted limit? That's just terrible.
thank god i havnt gotten any yet..but im always very careful when it comes to speeding

only got 2 parking tickets since i started driving

i know this idiot who drives 180~200km at a 100km zone. he lost his license...twice
they should take away his car for that
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by InvaderTSN
If you speed like, 40 in 30, that should be ok since it's not that bad, but 2x the posted limit? That's just terrible.

So what if it was 20 in a 10? It's only 10 mph over, but it's still double the posted limit.

Been driving every day for the past 5 years. Never had any ticket because I respect the law.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I never go more than five over..Not on purpose anyway. My parents are going to make me pay for my insurance if I get a ticket, so..
Quote by happytimeharry
So what if it was 20 in a 10? It's only 10 mph over, but it's still double the posted limit.

You get the point.
I don't have any speeding tickets, but I have gotten 2 parking tickets, both were for $15. Lame this city.
Quote by InvaderTSN
You get the point.

Yeah I know what you mean. I just had to bring that up though.
2x plus 5mph lol. Aw, come on, its not that rough. Have a fast car, your speeding tends to be a bit quicker. Its not I was endangering anyone, it wasnt in a residential area. Its cool though, were all judgemental pricks, I guess.
Quote by JeanMi36
Been driving every day for the past 5 years. Never had any ticket because I respect the law.

I've never been pulled over either. I don't respect the law, but I respect the safety of other people.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by happytimeharry

owned...
also i dont drive so
Quote by Ehh

Sounds like you were 100% cognizant of your surroundings.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by Ehh

So no cop cars?

Wait..
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by JeanMi36

ditto. It's really not that hard. Plus you end up saving a **** ton of money by not wasting gas.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by InvaderTSN

It's not fair to make a statement like that given how many speed traps exist everywhere. Where I live, there's an access road exit off a highway where the speed limit is 25. My dad got pulled over going 55 coming onto the access road in that zone and had to pay a ridiculous fine. It's much more dangerous to reduce that much speed in such a short zone, especially because NOBODY does it and would result in so many fender benders. I don't know the OP's situation, but I can at least offer him the benefit of the doubt, though the "have fun" argument is rather stupid and indeed dangerous.
Hi!

Sig Retired.
65+ in a 50. I think it was 145 dollars. Not bad.

Then I was at fault in an accident. I forgot how much that one cost. Wasn't fun 'cause I deferred the first one, and now that deferral was cancelled because of this ticket. Now I wasted my only deferral for those 7 years.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
hmm where do i start...

73.8 in a 35 - 210 and 1 month suspension
100+ in a 25, but the cop liked my car and he never offically clocked me so he gave me a "reckless driving" ticket 210 and 1 month suspension
45 in a 30, but i got let go
55 in a 45 but i got let go
and ive had a few other non speeding violations. (probably totaling over 200 in fines)

the best part is i have a red 91 Saleen

and my insurance is 62.78 a month after all these points, and suspensions.
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

Last edited by Explicit User at Jun 16, 2008,
Quote by la bamba
It's not fair to make a statement like that given how many speed traps exist everywhere. Where I live, there's an access road exit off a highway where the speed limit is 25. My dad got pulled over going 55 coming onto the access road in that zone and had to pay a ridiculous fine. It's much more dangerous to reduce that much speed in such a short zone, especially because NOBODY does it and would result in so many fender benders. I don't know the OP's situation, but I can at least offer him the benefit of the doubt, though the "have fun" argument is rather stupid and indeed dangerous.

It really does not sound like it was anyting like that. He even said "he didn't know he was going 50"
Quote by la bamba

When I say speeders, I didn't mean stuff like that. I meant the people who go over the limit purposefully and for shits and giggles, not people who get speed trapped.
Quote by civildp1
ditto. It's really not that hard. Plus you end up saving a **** ton of money by not wasting gas.

+ insurance, licence, and plates.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Explicit User
hmm where do i start...

100+ in a 25, but the cop liked my car and he never offically clocked me so he gave me a "reckless driving" ticket 210 and 1 month suspension
and ive had a few other non speeding violations. (probably totaling over 200 in fines)

You're an asshole, I hope that you only succeed in hurting yourself, not anyone else.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Quote by Seef

Speed traps Suck ass!!!

Quote by Explicit User
hmm where do i start...

Thanks alot buddy..Guys like you give all us tuners a hard time..
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
i've never been pulled over.
i've been driving for one year...

i hardly ever go more than 3 mph over the limit, although i will admit there is one residential street on my way to school that i go through at 6:30 am and i typically go about 35-40. also, on highways or the freeway in the fast lane i speed, but only to keep up with the regular flow of traffic, never for the lulz.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
I've had 4...I've been driving for less than a year,

the issue here is cops in Queensland are the 2nd most corrupt in the country (1st being Victoria)

One was all me 71 in a 60 zone...

The other 3...well they speak for themselves

100 in a 70 zone

140 in a 100 zone

and 90 in an 80 zone

of course in recent years rules have changed stating police don't have to provide photo evidence, just your number plate and car description. So you can never be sure

I took it to the magistrates court. Where the original photos are used as evidence and what a surprise it was to me when two of them weren't even the same model of car one was me, clearly showing I was doing 5 under the limit

I have no respect for any police officers anywhere anymore...

Except inner city Sydney, but that's a whole other story
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Quote by Spamwise
It really does not sound like it was anyting like that. He even said "he didn't know he was going 50"

The variables were right for that speed. It wasnt like I had no clue I was speeding. For those of you who are so against speeding for '****s and giggles', you really need to go have some fun. Some of us are born motor heads and enjoy being rewarded after putting blood, sweat, tears, money, and time into our cars. To the guy with the Mustang. What the hell, you give us all a bad name. Dicking around every once in a while is cool, boasting about that many tickets is insane.
i drive a 1995 lexus sc300 with a 2jzgte single turbo and i was driving on the ice since i dont have a 4wd and my traction control was removed to make space for the turbo and what not and so i was "drifting" around a corner when i was just turning

Gave me a 250 dollar ticket for reckless driving.

Same cop this summer pulled me over for actually drifting around a different corner. Of course this time i left nice black tire marks and a nice smell over the area.

He let me off

WTF!!!!!
Page 1 of 2