I posted a thread a few days ago asking about why my reverb tank didn't work. I thought it only had two springs but upon closer inspection I found that the third spring, and the hooks it attaches to, broke off. It seems unrepairable. So I want to replace the reverb tank but it'll be near impossible to find the correct one. It's for a 1982 Musicman 112RD50.

Here's a picture:

I am aware that there are issues like impedance that need to be considered but I don't know how to work it out. Looking at reverb tanks on ebay, nobody lists specifications... just the "this is a reverb tank from a hammond, I think you can use it in a fender amp" kind of thing. And even if they listed the specifications, I don't know what specs I need. So how do I figure out what type of reverb tank to get?

I have an old Crate 60 watt solid state amp with a reverb tank in it, could I swap it out for that one?
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
if its just a solid state amp, i would just buy a reverb pedal, its probably cheaper.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
I can get a reverb tank for $20, I just don't know if it's the right kind... or I could swap the reverb from the crate for free. My musicman that has the broken reverb is a hybrid, solid state clean channel and tube distortion channel.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
i dont know. TBH i dont even know if it matters what kind tank you put in it. have you googled anything? sorry i cant help
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.