I need some good songs to play.

I've been playing a little bit of Jimi Hendrix and SRV but I need to move onto something a little different.
I like
Stonerish songs
Stairway to Hevean
For What It's Worth
Do You Feel like I do
Little Wing
Voodoo Child
Texas Flood
Hear My Train A' Comin
Manic Deppression
Love Struck Baby

While I was writing this I was looking through my iPod to see what I like and there are a few songs that I'm gonna get the tabs for after I submit this like Cinnimon Girl by Niel Young and Subbteranian Homesick Blues* by Bob Dylan.

That should give y'all a pretty good idea of what I like.

Please give me some suggestions of some other songs that are similar, but different to these songs that I should learn to play.(I said a oxymoron )
wat
Zeppelin - Going To California, Bron Yr Aur, White Summer Black Mountainside
john mayer has some srv elements in his music. live stuff, though. his studio stuff is garbage.
Learn some Aerosmith songs. Better yet, get a backing track for an Aerosmith song and just jam/improvise over it.
Quote by Rogue Hermit
john mayer has some srv elements in his music. live stuff, though. his studio stuff is garbage.

Yeah I've noticed that. I'm pretty sure hes the next SRV/Jimi. But I'm also pretty sure hes playing the studio stuff just for the money, but who knows.
wat
Quote by mattvl
Zeppelin - Going To California, Bron Yr Aur, White Summer Black Mountainside

I just skreemr'ed Going to California and WHOA! THAT SONG IS GREAT TANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!

I know I said tank you very much the frikin overtype thing is on and i dont know how to turn it off.
wat
red house !!!
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Quote by theocao
red house !!!

I love that song. I only know how to play the beggining though.
wat