Ok, so I need to write a solo for this song since I'm having trouble getting the studio version to sound right. Can anyone tell me what key this song is in? If you know anything else that might help me let me know too.
Ibanez S620EX Limited Edition
Ibanez GAX70
Peavey Classic 50
Crate GX-15
its in the name of the thread 'the thing that should not be'
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Yes, I'm sorry if I wasn't clear but the name of the song is "the thing that should not be" by Metallica, its on the Matster of Puppets album
Ibanez S620EX Limited Edition
Ibanez GAX70
Peavey Classic 50
Crate GX-15
Whole step down maybe?
All your base are belong to us.
Quote by Xp3ns1v3
Whole step down maybe?

That's not a key signature.

It would most likely be in either E minor or D minor, depending on whether or not they are down tuning.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis

It would most likely be in either E minor or D minor, depending on whether or not they are down tuning.

>_< Don't know why I thought of tuning when key signature came into my head. Sorry!
Quote by Archeo Avis

It's in drop D, so I would assume D minor.
Quote by GerGuam
It's in drop D, so I would assume D minor.

just cause a song is in drop D doesnt mean its D Minor .. could be D major !!!!!