Under $150, any suggestions? I was planning on putting nylons on my steel string acoustic but found out that it isn't that great of an idea from past UG threads. Thanks.
hm... if you live around pasadena (in california) look for other small music stores. every music i've seen has different company guitars that are very affordable and yet have a quality of a 500 dollar guitar. cheaper stuff. or you can always go to an actual factory where they make em.
try em out at your local store? o_o
Quote by Echoplex
Mature pit regulars? Are you retarded?

I am a proud Zune 120 owner
Quote by freak180
hm... if you live around pasadena (in california) look for other small music stores. every music i've seen has different company guitars that are very affordable and yet have a quality of a 500 dollar guitar. cheaper stuff. or you can always go to an actual factory where they make em.

I'm in Northern California, don't know exactly where pasadena is. I like the idea of trying a guitar at my local shop, or going to a pawn shop, but I just don't want to get ripped off. My local shops prices are pretty high.
I'm in Northern California, don't know exactly where pasadena is. I like the idea of trying a guitar at my local shop, or going to a pawn shop, but I just don't want to get ripped off. My local shops prices are pretty high.[/QUOTE

yeah.. i always tend to go to local stores. i've found some that are especially for acoustic guitars for really good price.. better than guitar center guitars.
look up the frethouse on google. i don't know if thereis one in your area
if you don't find the store look up breedlove guitar.s exotic beauties there my friend
sure.. may i warn you i have nothing what so everon my profile.. i honestly only geton here for tabs and helping people out so its completely empty
Quote by confusius
Yamaha C-40 is decent enough and for around that price.

+1, my first guitar. I was going to say that.

Do this.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs