I really need the help of the almighty pit.

What would be a great birthday for a 16 year old female aka my girlfriend?

Any ideas?
Quote by SGstriker
You should pick up an acoustic guitar and play stairway to heaven over and over and over again. Thats what I did once. Only I stopped after 2 hours and masturbated furiously.
Inb4DickInBox
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
give her a cool card. flowers. take her to see the new hulk movie, then go home, make out, and watch spongebob and/or power rangers.

that's what I'd do with my girlfriend.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Make her a mixed cd, buy her a teddy bear, and roses. And write her a note telling her exactly how you feel.

Trust me, It's the greatest present ever from a girl's point of view. =]
Quote by Shaepwnsyou
Make her a mixed cd, buy her a teddy bear, and roses. And write her a note telling her exactly how you feel.

Trust me, It's the greatest present ever from a girl's point of view. =]

You means it's not an E-Z Bake oven!?!! OR chloroform!?!?

throw her a party in the pooper!
"Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat." -Mark Twain
Quote by Shaepwnsyou
Make her a mixed cd

i thought girls think tapes are more romantic...
"Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat." -Mark Twain
Quote by necrophilic
i thought girls think tapes are more romantic...

I don't think so, because who really has a tape player these days?
get her a nice bracelet or something, and yeah a mix cd of something you wrote for her, or her favourite songs.

hey sorry to kind of get off track, but what would one get their boyfriend for his 18th?
Its Complicated
this time i think it might be
Triangulated
Quote by Thea.<3

hey sorry to kind of get off track, but what would one get their boyfriend for his 18th?

Seriously?
Quote by jvoj
Seriously?

am i serious about being sorry, or needing to know?

well both.
Its Complicated
Triangulated

I'll give you a clue, it involves your asshole.
um. well...as much as i lover him...no.

something kind of...not that.
Its Complicated
Triangulated
Quote by Thea.<3
get her a nice bracelet or something, and yeah a mix cd of something you wrote for her, or her favourite songs.

Sex, Oral,Surprise Buttsex, or Trannies.
Quote by captainjackass
Take her to a baseball game. You can kiss her on the strikes, and she can kiss you on the balls.

am i the only one laughing at the last part of that sentance??? lmao. i love being slap happy.

but id say do a variety of things, varying on how long you've been together. like a mix cd with your guys favorite songs, etc. movie, dinner, a park, flowers. take her shopping if she likes shopping. and dont complain, she'll enjoy it even more. and give advice, dont act like you dont care. haha
Meh, just cook a meal and put some ****ing candles out, get her jewellery or something.

Don't get her anything too expensive- she might leave you and sell it.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
How are we supposed to know? What kind of things does she like? What kind of person is she? You should know you're her boyfriend, so go think about what she enjoys and im sure it'll be pretty easy.