I presume you mean Circles yeah?

Beautiful stuff. Reminds me of Leitmotif era Dredg.
Guitar tone's slightly messy after the clean intro (which reminds me of a less Armenian sounding Chop Suey,) but alright.
I like the little call and answer section with the chords and then the little lead.
The section afterwards is really nice, the melody's absoloutly perfect.
Slight Mars Volta feel in the next section, got a nice groove to it.
Transition into the Call and Answer riff is absoloutely perfect. The riff afterwards doesn't do much for me, and the transition into that chord progression is a bit.. Meh? It's good, just not great.
And a strong ending, sudden and to the point.

Recording wise you could probably do more to the drums. They sound really small. Give them some oomph. Sounds a bit.. Drumkit From Hell-ish? If so, that'd make sense, cos DFH is puny without any EQ and Compression. The actual drums themselves sound fine, like the snares got just the right amount of snap and snarewire buzz, a nice accoustic sound, the kick is fine, just a standard kick, no complaints. The drum programming/playing is great is too, the patterns are just enough to be impressive without being ostentatious, but simple enough to really let you lock into the groove. The only problem with the drums is that they sound small.
The guitars could probably be cleaned up a bit with some eq. As raw files, they're fine, just some EQ to dip a bit around 100hz-200hz, boost a bit in the 1k-4k area for some added in-your-face-ness and clarity, and maybe roll off the high end just a BIT. like 6k upwards, just a few db less, and a nice smooth roll off.

Is there bass? If there is it's very buried.

Song: 9.5/10
Recording: 7/10
Quote by Dream Pin
I presume you mean Circles yeah?

Beautiful stuff. Reminds me of Leitmotif era Dredg.
Guitar tone's slightly messy after the clean intro (which reminds me of a less Armenian sounding Chop Suey,) but alright.
I like the little call and answer section with the chords and then the little lead.
The section afterwards is really nice, the melody's absoloutly perfect.
Slight Mars Volta feel in the next section, got a nice groove to it.
Transition into the Call and Answer riff is absoloutely perfect. The riff afterwards doesn't do much for me, and the transition into that chord progression is a bit.. Meh? It's good, just not great.
And a strong ending, sudden and to the point.

Recording wise you could probably do more to the drums. They sound really small. Give them some oomph. Sounds a bit.. Drumkit From Hell-ish? If so, that'd make sense, cos DFH is puny without any EQ and Compression. The actual drums themselves sound fine, like the snares got just the right amount of snap and snarewire buzz, a nice accoustic sound, the kick is fine, just a standard kick, no complaints. The drum programming/playing is great is too, the patterns are just enough to be impressive without being ostentatious, but simple enough to really let you lock into the groove. The only problem with the drums is that they sound small.
The guitars could probably be cleaned up a bit with some eq. As raw files, they're fine, just some EQ to dip a bit around 100hz-200hz, boost a bit in the 1k-4k area for some added in-your-face-ness and clarity, and maybe roll off the high end just a BIT. like 6k upwards, just a few db less, and a nice smooth roll off.

Is there bass? If there is it's very buried.

Song: 9.5/10
Recording: 7/10

Thanks man. I probably spent an hour on this total the reason the drums sound DFK'ish is because they're programmed I used the pop set, not the DFK set though. Its just a demo and I can't find a good singer I haven't eq'd or compressed. No bass, and I decided not to mess with it until I have bass in there. I did eq it last to be just a tad for present and chopped out a chunk of bass to fit the bass guitar in. Thanks for the crit man, very helpful.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
It's pretty cool sounding, I think the tone is a little flat, and also it sounds like something I've heard before like a fairly popular song, don't know if that was intentional or not.

crit mine plz
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=886373

Thanks. I know what you mean about the tone, I haven't mastered it at all, when I get bass in I'm gonna finish up that but for right now it sits pretty well in the mix which is good enough for now.

Quote by James_Het_Rules
Holy ****. That is amazing. The riffage is great, and the drums sound awesome. This is some very great work. Reminds me alot of Fall of Troy, which is great because they have good music. Anyways, when the main i guess verse part comes in at about 1:00 it sounds pretty cool, downbeat a little, and very easy to get into though my favorite bit is the main riff and the one at around 1:36. Overall this is a great song, and the tones and overall sound is near pefect, there's really nothing i can say against the song or the sound, which is a first for me here on UG. Keep making kick ass music.

Crit Mine?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=883640

Haha its funny that you mention the Fall of Troy cause I'm wearing one of their shirts right now Thanks for the crit man.
I'm liking that a lot. Makes me think Chop Suey, but more chilled-out!

Think someone said it already but I like the call and response guitar part in particular, really cool stuff.

Only downer I'd say is that the drums sound a bit hollow, bass drum in particular needs more low end. But as you said, you didn't spend too much time mixing them.

So basically I'm just saying what everyone else has already said =P

But nevertheless I like the song man, awesome stuff!
this song is really upbeat and catchy. definitely reminds me of system of a down. the break down at the end is sick. maybe add a simple solo over it to fill it up. also, if you add vocals with a good melody to it, i think it would make the song even stronger.

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=886860