When I was 16, I got my first time part time at a local pizza place. One of the guys on my shift was retarded, literally. Any ways the dude was about 23, I used to see him picking his nose and eating it and doing all sorts of other sick pleasures. Then, one day, it all changed.
I ****ing caught the dude sticking his wiener into the marinara and then whipping out and dragging it through the mozzarella and the rest of the toppings. He just stared at me with this dumb (no pun intended) look on his face with his jaw hanging down and his pants at half mast with his wiener covered in marinara, cheese, olives, etc.
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Quote by British Josh
Today, I was working, like usual. One of the guys on my shift is retarded, literally. Any ways the dude is about 23, I've seen him picking his nose and eating it and doing all sorts of other sick pleasures. Then, today, it all changed.
I ****ing caught the dude sticking his wiener into the marinara and then whipping out and dragging it through the mozzarella and the rest of the toppings. He just stared at me with this dumb (no pun intended) look on his face with his jaw hanging down and his pants at half mast with his wiener covered in marinara, cheese, olives, etc.

What do you think?
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Who cleaned it off, since he obviously didn't have the mental capacity to do it himself?
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR

I'm shocked, but I can't stop laughing at the same time!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
yeah thats why in Canada we have whats known as health professionals and people watching who they hire
Dude, that's ****ed up, big time.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by masterk1818
you licked it off?

+1
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

I'm shocked, but I can't stop laughing at the same time!

Me too
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
im loling so bad right now

i pictured the guy from scary movie when reading that

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6024/doofy27rz.png
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
Well... thats special (lolpun)
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.