I've read on these forum's for years (some of them) and I've noticed a" never done any reasearch before I diss someone" gear problem. I hate to tell you guy's, but a lot of the stuff ya'll diss is your OWN. Most lower-mid/lower guitars are manufactured by the same people. Like Cort or Samick / others. I don't have/ wouldn't post a list of who makes what ( you CAN find it on the net YOURSELF if your not lazy.) because they swap manufacturers fairly often. I'm just saying that just cause you don't like **** guitar don't mean yours didn't come off the SAME DAMN assembly line as Joe's guitar that your cutting down. You don't know how foolish one looks stating I wouldn't have a ***&&&%% when they HAVE a ***&&&%% and praise the hell out of it. REMEMBER just cause it says CHEVY on the hood doesn't mean it DON'T have MITSUBISHI every where else!!!
Yeah might be obvious to you, but how many others have you heard obvious from??
Alrighty then.

It's Hammer time.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by XianXiuHong
Many people just don't care what they say, they speak without thought

Banana refrigerator
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

Quote by dylpikle9
Gregarious marzipan?

meowse?
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

Is there actually anyone that doesn't know this?
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by dylpikle9
Gregarious marzipan?

Quote by SOADrox429

Hell, I couldn't even read through his grammar mistake-ridden post.
Quote by XianXiuHong
whar is wrng wth hz grmr

serizlu wht te fuc

You have spelling errors, not grammar.
Quote by SOADrox429

I actually couldn't even read the post. SO I'm going to assuem I don't know it.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by XianXiuHong
Notice the lack of capital letters and lack of full stops.

Grammar's part of spelling too I believe.

Meh. I just picked up the thing was the most blatantly obvious.
Your rant was so unintelligently phrased, I can't even force myself to finish reading. So I'm just gonna say that I disagree, sir. Anybody who types or speaks like that can't possibly be correct.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
TRANSLATION:

Some guitar companies that you put down and say suck have their guitars made by the same people as companies that you may like.

Since I appear to be the only one able to understand the TS.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
I've read guitar forums for years, (some of them) and I've noticed a common saying, "Do research before I diss someone's gear".

I hate to tell you guys, but a lot of the stuff you diss is your OWN. Most lower/mid end guitars are manufactured by the same people, like Cort and Samick and plenty others. I don't have a list of who makes what (YOU can find it on the net yourself, if you're not lazy.) because they swap manufacturers fairly often. What I'm saying is, that even though you don't like "X"-brand guitar, yours could have come off the same damn assembly line as that "X"-brand guitar that you are talking down.

You don't know how foolish one looks stating I wouldn't have an "X"-brand guitar when they actually have a guitar that came off the same assembly line as "X" did, and still praise the hell out of it. Remember, just because it says Chevy on the hood, doesn't mean it doesn't have Mitsubishi every where else!!!

*Fixed*

That took a long time to re-word and re-spell everything.
Quote by soulflyV
I've read guitar forums for years, (some of them) and I've noticed a common saying, "Do research before I diss someone's gear".

I hate to tell you guys, but a lot of the stuff you diss is your OWN. Most lower/mid end guitars are manufactured by the same people, like Cort and Samick and plenty others. I don't have a list of who makes what (YOU can find it on the net yourself, if you're not lazy.) because they swap manufacturers fairly often. What I'm saying is, that even though you don't like "X"-brand guitar, yours could have come off the same damn assembly line as that "X"-brand guitar that you are talking down.

You don't know how foolish one looks stating I wouldn't have an "X"-brand guitar when they actually have a guitar that came off the same assembly line as "X" did, and still praise the hell out of it. Remember, just because it says Chevy on the hood, doesn't mean it doesn't have Mitsubishi every where else!!!

*Fixed*

That took a long time to re-word and re-spell everything.

*fellatio*
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
Quote by fleaflicker182
Just because it comes off the same assembly line doesn't mean it is the same.

Materials and designs are generally better in more expensive guitars. That is where most of the difference comes from.

THANK YOU. I figured someone would say this, but it took a while.

EDIT: ^^It's spelled 'breathe' as the verb form.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by meowse
REMEMBER just cause it says CHEVY on the hood doesn't mean it DON'T have MITSUBISHI every where else!!!

This might not be on topic, but american cars suck. That is all.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Yes, this was a rant intended to draw attention. From newbies on guitar. I was hoping for more SUPPORT. I know my typing and English are horrible. Sorry. I still didn't expect all these comments to be so ... I will not post in the pit again. I want ALL guitar players no matter who they are to have a good time. I just wanted to let those who THOUGHT they had CRAP know it might not be so bad. Research, learn to do some work on your stuff, enjoy music. I won't be back, I like humans.
Quote by meowse
Yes, this was a rant intended to draw attention. From newbies on guitar. I was hoping for more SUPPORT. I know my typing and English are horrible. Sorry. I still didn't expect all these comments to be so ... I will not post in the pit again. (1)I want ALL guitar players no matter who they are to have a good time. (2)I just wanted to let those who THOUGHT they had CRAP know it might not be so bad. Research, learn to do some work on your stuff, enjoy music. I won't be back, I like humans.

(1) If you wanted them to have a good time, you wouldn't have written something that came across as though you were talking down to everyone. Or ranted.

(2)The way you stated it, sounded like you were talking about people who had higher-end guitars and saying that they came off the same assembly line as the crappier ones, as an "in-your-face" type of thing to the people with "better" guitars.

Although you say you won't be back, I bet $20, you'll respond to this, or someone else's post (sooner or later).
Quote by meowse
Yes, this was a rant intended to draw attention. From newbies on guitar. I was hoping for more SUPPORT. I know my typing and English are horrible. Sorry. I still didn't expect all these comments to be so ... I will not post in the pit again. I want ALL guitar players no matter who they are to have a good time. I just wanted to let those who THOUGHT they had CRAP know it might not be so bad. Research, learn to do some work on your stuff, enjoy music. I won't be back, I like humans.

wahhhwahhhhwahhhh

call the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance, gentlemen.

Also, it seemed more like your first post was telling people who thought they had good guitars to fuck off, not encouraging those who felt they had bad ones. And you have the gall to call US the negative ones. Silly peasant.
<Han> I love Hitler
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I don't know what you just said,

but its wrong.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.