little giant is a 5 watt tube Hansome devil is a 15 watt tube, i know tubes are different with the deciable thing, i just wana be able to play over a drummer(doesnt use a double bass), i was thinkin of a valveking but i here the the blackheart is the better amp, i play cleans, hard rock, and metal im even thinkin about tryin the blues out. im just playin in my basement so i dont know if the valveking would be to much power for me.

thanks
I'd go with the 15 watt if you want to be heard over the drummer.
Quote by bradulator
Clitoris?

Quote by HeyItsChenny
i smoked weed for the first time last night... it was awesome.

end of story.
If you want clean, you may need 30 watts. If you are going distorted, 15 watts is more than enough.
Ibanez SA-120 (ed.2006)
BluesJr 1996-B + cathode follower + texas Heat
Crate CPB150
Homemade 4 x 10 cab Bass closeback
Metal Muff
Quote by troy88
little giant is a 5 watt tube Hansome devil is a 15 watt tube, i know tubes are different with the deciable thing, i just wana be able to play over a drummer(doesnt use a double bass), i was thinkin of a valveking but i here the the blackheart is the better amp, i play cleans, hard rock, and metal im even thinkin about tryin the blues out. im just playin in my basement so i dont know if the valveking would be to much power for me.

thanks

The 5Watt will barely keep up with a typical drummer and will have to run flat out ie. heavily overdriven. If you want any headroom go with the 15Watter.
The general rule of thumb for converting Wattage to aubile volume is; for twice the audible volume go with 10X the power, eg a you'll need a 50Watter to be twice as loud as a 5Watter and so on.