Basically, Im asking the guitar junkies of UG to recommend how to optimize my set up, as to make it as versatile as possible.

Guitar wise I've got
Schecter Syn Custom
Dean razorback DB
Schecter c1+
80's epiphone strat.

Pickups for said guitars.
Burstbucker
Invader custom bridge
Invader standard bridge
Invader custom Neck
Tonezone Neck
JB
PAF Pro
JB mini

Amps.
Blackheart little Giant
B52 At112
Fender Blues junior

These are all run through an Avatar 2x12 with Vintage thirties.

Pedals
Danelectro Chorus
Line six Delay
Boss phaser
Boss EQ
BBE sonic maximizer (Best buy I ever made)
Digitech Multieffect pedal
Dunlop Crybaby from hell
Boss DS1
Boss Mega Distortion
Whirlwind amp selector

So what guitars should get what pickups?
Any new pickups I should consider, or new pedals.

I've got 450 to spend at the moment.

Im looking to be able to handle anything from Fall of troy, To killswitch, To deathmetal.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Do you really need any more? Surely that's enough to sound pretty versatile already, not that you need it if those bands are as broad as you're going.
Quote by Adam_G
Do you really need any more? Surely that's enough to sound pretty versatile already, not that you need it if those bands are as broad as you're going.

Im more asking what pickups to put in guitars really.
Recently I've had all my gear set up for metal, and acquired much of it that way, and I've not got the slightest clue how to get a good sound outside of the cranked amp, thrashy hardcore sounds.
My cleans really suck, and always sound really sterile or to fuzzy, while Im looking for a really crisp defined, but a little edgy sound.

I've been looking into a mini kaoss, so if there aren't any suggestions I'll just go with that.

I suppose its not really as broad as I intend to go. I'd just like to have a rig that can handle anything from wierd noise, to classic rock and beyond.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x

Quote by TheProducer
This is an overwhelming question. There's got to be a gazillion combinations.

+1

It does seem like a really versatile setup anyway. If I were you, I'd just save up and perhaps get a boutique amp in the future.
Fair enough.

I've always favored bogner and Framus.
Any other recommendations?
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

PM me, or just say # x

Ah ok, I thought you wanted a new guitar or other new gear... was wondering why obviously. Haven't got much of an idea about those pickups, maybe this thread would do well in guitar building/customising if that's more the question?
Quote by RichieKotzen
How about you sell your terrible guitars and keep the Schecter C1.

Lol. Terrible eh?

I'll give you that the razorback is pretty meh.

But sell a vintage guitar? Let alone one I picked up at a garage sale for 100$?
Not on your or my life.

As for the Syn, I only use it in the studio, as I'd never play a sig guitar live.

But before we go being all condescending and such, what would you recommend, other than selling things you just don't like.

A les paul and an american strat...?

The question wasn't what should I sell, it was how to configure the gear.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

PM me, or just say # x

C-1+
59 neck, Invader in the bridge.

I haven't used the Invader, but I've heard good things about its distortion. I think Tom Delonge used one in his one-pickup strat. But anyway, I think that would be a good combo. Burstbucker would also be very good in the bridge.

Blues Jr. with Boss SD-1.

My opinion on things.

EDIT: Sorry, wrong Boss. But go with the DS-1 anyway.
_______
|||||||||||||||
80's isn't vintage, What could a Syn sig ever be good for. Studio guitars themselves are usually decent. Id sell them except the C1. Get and Ibanez of your liking. Get the JB/59's I guess.
Epi strat + fender blues jr
You're set in my (very humble) opinion

Sell all the rest and buy yourself a thai bride.

I'm not an effects guy :p