While in a used guitar shop the other day, I saw an electric guitar that looked to be 1/2 sized, but full scale. Of course, I did not look at the make or model. I went back the next day and it was gone. It would make for a fantastic travel guitar.

Searching only brought up a few electric guitars that are not full sized, so any help is appreciated.

EDIT: It looked exactly like a regular electric, just small.
get a uke and put on EMGs on it
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
They were made in the 80s, a Les Paul model, a Strat Model & a 3rd model. That's what they were made for. (Travelling) I'll check & see who the manufacturers were. See Van Halen's video for "Little Guitars" he used one.
Quote by RickDe
They were made in the 80s, a Les Paul model, a Strat Model & a 3rd model. That's what they were made for. (Travelling) I'll check & see who the manufacturers were. See Van Halen's video for "Little Guitars" he used one.

Sounds like what I'm talking about. It was a mini strat. The purple/white color scheme left something to be desired.
There's the "Mini-May" Brian May signature you might be interested in. looks pretty sweet.
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Well there is also the lapstick. Its pretty much a real guitar. Except it starts at the 6th fret, and expands to a 21st fret starting from there. Great guitar, great sound, but expensive.
Quote by RickDe

This seems to be from a luthier. The one I saw looked to be mass produced. The hunt continues.
Quote by sacamano79

this

maybe a banjo
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by sacamano79

Get back in the pit
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Well, you know, they DO make Flying V ukes....

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Quote by Wulver
Well, you know, they DO make Flying V ukes....

pics please...

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Yes but beyond the esthetics a yuke and a 1/2 size guitar have fck all in common. He doesn't want to learn how to play the yuke, he wants a tiny guitar, hell he doesn't even want that, he wants to know about the model he saw in the shop. Threads get derailed so quickly nowadays. Its like UG has a set of stock answers to thread types.

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Quote by Highbinder
Yes but beyond the esthetics a yuke and a 1/2 size guitar have fck all in common. He doesn't want to learn how to play the yuke, he wants a tiny guitar, hell he doesn't even want that, he wants to know about the model he saw in the shop. Threads get derailed so quickly nowadays. Its like UG has a set of stock answers to thread types.

Eh, aren't most ukes tuned like the four top strings on a guitar? or did I read something wrong somewhere?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Quote by Wulver
Eh, aren't most ukes tuned like the four top strings on a guitar? or did I read something wrong somewhere?

They're tuned in 5ths I think? Or something. Couldn't tell you.

/e:

oh and..

Quote by guitarnoize

Holy sh*t. I must own one in purple. Only £70ish. Wow. Awesome. Wonder what the nut width is?

hell yeah..

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Last edited by Highbinder at Jun 17, 2008,
Quote by Highbinder
They're tuned in 5ths I think? Or something. Couldn't tell you.

/e:

oh and..

Holy sh*t. I must own one in purple. Only £70ish. Wow. Awesome. Wonder what the nut width is?

hell yeah..

Very similar to this in a strat shape.
Quote by Highbinder

Yep