Help! I was to told today to compete for an oratorical piece contest for tommorow

Hey, I know, this is not much UG related, but hey, this is the pit, I think I could post it here.

Now, my problem is how can I make a winning oratorical piece about showing pride for your city's people.

I was just told about it right at this very moment when I'm typing this and I only have less than 7 hours to prepare for it.

Thanks.
Watch some films?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Paper mache.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Research history and BS about how you love it, how much it has helped/changed you and discuss how much better your town/community is than others (generalize don't name a certain city)

Maybe put some music with flourishing trumpets, or Rick Roll the judges tomorrow for the lulz.
Paper Mache Volcano!!!!!

Vinegar And Bi-carb Lava!!!!!

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by domenic_665

Now, my problem is how can I make a winning oratorical piece about showing pride for your city's people.

why would you be proud of the people who live in your city? how much do they care about you? are you proud of all the lazy bums who drink their lives away on the streets?

i would leave out the aforementioned and talk about the firemen, uncorrupt policemen and paramedics, doctors and nurses in your city.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.