so, how would you guys choreograph a threesome? i mean the good kind, not the devil one
i have no sig
Get everyone really drunk, or will be awkward and difficult.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
walk into a room with two members of the female persuasion, drop my trousers, and let God take care of the rest.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by dontsmokeinbed
so, how would you guys choreograph a threesome? i mean the good kind, not the devil one

So you mean the one with me, a midget and the one legged girl?
One girl's pussy in my mouth and a girl sucking my c0ck at the same time.

Finish up, then they go into the kitchen whilst I lay in bed and rest my eyes for a bit. They're still naked at this point, mind you. Then one comes back with a sandwich and the other with a beer, both for me. I eat my sandwich, drink my beer, and go to sleep feeling like a ****ING CHAMPION!
Quote by metalderek
One girl's pussy in my mouth and a girl sucking my c0ck at the same time.

Finish up, then they go into the kitchen whilst I lay in bed and rest my eyes for a bit. They're still naked at this point, mind you. Then one comes back with a sandwich and the other with a beer, both for me. I eat my sandwich, drink my beer, and go to sleep feeling like a ****ING CHAMPION!

Yeah, and how many times has that happened?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Magero
So you mean the one with me, a midget and the one legged girl?

with whomever your heart desires..
i have no sig