Go onto a certain website with a proxy,will it show on the browser history?

Tim
Yes.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by XianXiuHong
It'll show the proxy, but I don't think it'll show the sites you went to in browser history.

Just delete it off if it does, teachers will most likely be none the wiser.

I'm at my dad's house is all and erm...yeah

EDIT:
I did a test with an innocent site,to see if I could delete it.
I deleted it from the history,but it's still automatic on the address bar,any tips?
Fappity fap fap in your fathers house. Just remember, he faps there too.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
go to the options menu and then extra, there's probably some kind of clickeble thing that deletes ALL history. depends on what browser you use.

EDIT: when using firefox just hold ctrl+shift+del en you can delete it all
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Firefox, and others allow you to delete history and cookies, that will get rid of any visible trace for any none pc geeks, other than that after you've 'finished' (:P), just go into temp file folder and delete everything that relates to internet usage, well incorrect usage of the internet :P
Quote by Anthony1991
Firefox, and others allow you to delete history and cookies, that will get rid of any visible trace for any none pc geeks, other than that after you've 'finished' (:P), just go into temp file folder and delete everything that relates to internet usage, well incorrect usage of the internet :P

Cause yeah, you totally can't do that with IE.
FIREFOX

The ultimate pr0n browser
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
zomg pr0n sites!!1!111!

Download Ccleaner, that'll delete all unnecessary files, including history and cookies!
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
Quote by fila_93
zomg pr0n sites!!1!111!

Download Ccleaner, that'll delete all unnecessary files, including history and cookies!

Damn I was just gonna say that, get this.