Hi there, does anyone know if there is such an adapter to convert three 3.5mm jacks to one 3.5mm jack? Its just my computer speakers have 3 jacks and i need them to all go into one socket on my new audio interface.

Thanks!
"Sit your ass down in that f@%$ing chair and drink your GODAMN TEA!!" - Cid, FFVII

Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard (trans amber, 60s neck)
USA Fender Strat
Westfield acoustic
Washburn 12-string acoustic
Encore bass
Aria acoustic bass
I know you can get 2...you could get 3 and put the 2 into the 1...then you'd have four slots free but it might crapify the sound quality :-p im not sure if you can get a 3 one..u tried ebay?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
i actually think i have one somewhere...
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

Im assuming u have some kinda 5.1 setup. U can just plug the green one in and use stereo?? U could run a cable from ur interface into the line in of ur soundcard...thats what i do.
yes i do, one jack for fronts, one for rears, and one for centre/sub. i didn't think id be able to use my on board sound and new interface together?
"Sit your ass down in that f@%$ing chair and drink your GODAMN TEA!!" - Cid, FFVII

Gear:
USA Fender Strat
Westfield acoustic
Encore bass
Aria acoustic bass
What interface do u have and what recording software. Im able to run my pod into cubase and use my soundcard at the same time. Or just pkug the front cable into it...ur only gonna be using stereo at the most anyway
i have emu 0202 using windows vista. i also have onboard realtek 7.1 HD surround sound. as for recording software i have cool edit pro 2.0, reason 3.0, cubase sx and albiton lite (or whatever its called).

if i do just that ill have no bass in the sound at all as the c/sub jack won't be in. ill try going from emu 0202 to onboard sound via line in and see what that does.

Gear:
USA Fender Strat
Westfield acoustic
Encore bass
Aria acoustic bass
most 5.1 speakers are designed to take some signal to the sub no matter what...try it and see.