Hey, I'm new to these forums. So hi everyone.

But anyway, the past few months I've been scouring the net and local music stores for the right guitar for me. (at least for the time being)

I've chiseled everything down to 3 choices.

1. ESP LTD M-1000
http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_deluxe-m.html

2. ESP LTD EX-400
http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_ex.html

And

3. Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR
http://www.schecterguitars.com/spec.asp?id=277#

The guitar I have now is an ESP LTD F-100fm.

So yeah..
If you guys could just give me some thoughts on what guitar i should lean towards that would be great.

By the way, really can't decide between getting one with a Floyd Rose or not.. I'd really like one so i can do squeals e.t.c but the Explorer has really been one i've kept my eye on.

I JUST DON'T KNOW!!
HELP ME!

Thanks,

Farbeyondmetal.
What do you play? And FR's are a bitch to tune, but never go out once it is.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
I play mostly metal but I also play all round stuff to "Widen my ability"

Yeah. Useful, but bitches at the same time
MH1000. I think it looks sexier than the M1000. But the M/MH1000 > the other guitars IMO.
of your selection i would go for a m - 1000. however, ive never played a schecter. ive easily played over 100 guitars (used to work in a music shop) and esp are not the best. if your budget can cope, your betting getting an ibanez with a floyd rose. ibanez are amazing quality, pretty much built for metal because of the thin necks (allowing you to sweep pick), the majority of the fastest players in metalk use them, e.g steve vai, herman li... and they can be used in other styles as well. good for jazz. ok for blues if they have a single coil (humbucker, single coil, humbucker pick up arangement) have a browse on their website and see what you can find. good luck man
If u play mostly metal, I would say the first...more features...longer scale...looks amazing...
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Which guitar do you currently own?
If you own a plethora of guitars, its best to go with the one which visually appeals to you the most.
However if its a "step up" guitar, i would go with the Schecter. They are well made guitars and sound good, but the versatility will allow you to be able to learn many styles which would assist you in furthering your guitar skills!
I bought my latest guitar for versatility, and i am not disappointed at all. It is an S series Ibanez, and my only gripe is the lack of 24 frets!
Quote by FarewellMemory
Which guitar do you currently own?
If you own a plethora of guitars, its best to go with the one which visually appeals to you the most.
However if its a "step up" guitar, i would go with the Schecter. They are well made guitars and sound good, but the versatility will allow you to be able to learn many styles which would assist you in furthering your guitar skills!
I bought my latest guitar for versatility, and i am not disappointed at all. It is an S series Ibanez, and my only gripe is the lack of 24 frets!

I currently own an ESP LTD F-100-fm and crappy Stratocaster remake.

And i wouldn't be able to survive without 24 frets.
Quote by Farbeyondmetal
I currently own an ESP LTD F-100-fm and crappy Stratocaster remake.

And i wouldn't be able to survive without 24 frets.

Hahah i see. Well, i would go with the schecter, you still neeed the versatility. And it does have the 24 frets you want!
If you want versatility you probably shouldn't go for EMGs. Get the LTD with SDs.