Our band is in a little dilemma and cant think of any songs to cover,

we have a rythem guitarist so definately needs rythm,

any help would be appreciated,

thanks,
anything if you are a good arranger, it's not hard to come of with rhythm guitar parts. As for bands try AC/DC or Metallica for generic hard rock, what kind of music do you play?

Also try some stuff by the Clash.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
anything if you are a good arranger, it's not hard to come of with rhythm guitar parts. As for bands try AC/DC or Metallica for generic hard rock, what kind of music do you play?

Also try some stuff by the Clash.

ahh im not the best arranger or anything so its just covers till we figure out our sound, so yeah..

and those are good suggestions
try A7x
Rise Against
Pearl Jam
Metallica
Ac/Dc
basically anything
depends though
what type of music are you into?
Quote by Ed Hunter
Kick your brother in his penis adorned head.
Metallica, Guns N Roses, The Strokes, Avenged Sevenfold? I cant think of anything atm
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes
Quote by Dazza
try A7x
Rise Against
Pearl Jam
Metallica
Ac/Dc
basically anything
depends though
what type of music are you into?

mainly stuff like that but not to fussy.
Quote by Play the victim
ahh im not the best arranger or anything so its just covers till we figure out our sound, so yeah..

and those are good suggestions

I'm talking about arranging rhythm parts for covers that originally had one guitar, you should really experiment with that, you can come up with some cool stuff that way.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I'm talking about arranging rhythm parts for covers that originally had one guitar, you should really experiment with that, you can come up with some cool stuff that way.

Although technically any song with just one guitar still has a rhythm part, if the worst comes to the worst then the two guitarists can just double up on the chords. Basically any song you know that features a guitar will have a rhythm part, it's only lead parts that may be missing.

TS, don't forget that lead and rhythm doesn't really refer to the guitarist's role in the band, just the bits they happen to be playing.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Although technically any song with just one guitar still has a rhythm part, if the worst comes to the worst then the two guitarists can just double up on the chords. Basically any song you know that features a guitar will have a rhythm part, it's only lead parts that may be missing.

TS, don't forget that lead and rhythm doesn't really refer to the guitarist's role in the band, just the bits they happen to be playing.

very VERY good point, you are wise, sir
Quote by steven seagull

eh I've played a few things that don't have rhythm parts for guitar although it's usually pretty easy to come up with one, usually you can just play power chords an octave or two up from the bass (that's a really quick and dirty way to add more beef to the song, and I recommend coming up with an actual chord progression if at all possible.)

Last.fm
Iron Maiden?
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes