Coleslaw and Ham sandwich.

It's the win.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
chicken, aioli, and feta cheese sandwich. smacks the hell out of that shitty ham and coleslaw sandwich.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Make one huge sandwich with everything you can find :-D Thats what I do when I cant decide what to make
Get some rice.

Fry chopped up onions and tomatoes in oil, then mix some of it in with the uncooked rice, along with oregano and basil. Boil the rice wth a cinnamon stick in it.

Put the rice in the fridge, and when it's cold, mix it with the rest of the fried onions and tomatoes, and put in fresh tomatoes and peppers aswell.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Cook Pasta.

Chop peppers.

Mix peppers with some sauce (preferably tomato, NOT KETCHUP!).

Any mince beef? Cook that too.

A few dashes of Tabasco / Worcestershire sauce.

Mix it up and enjoy.

Quote by pbiggie
chicken, aioli, and feta cheese sandwich. smacks the hell out of that shitty ham and coleslaw sandwich.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Get Some Fish Fingers
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
McDonalds ?!

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

make a sandwich with some good meat, (preferably beef) then put some chopped or sliced peppers on it, and then tomatoes, and then just add a couple slices of cheese to it, (preferably monterey jack or another good white cheese) and melt it in the microwave or something.