Hey, my sleeping schedule is really ****ed up. I've been staying up till 4 5 or 6 am and waking up at 1 or 2 pm. And i just for the hell of it took my dog for a walk not to long ago like at 5:30. What would be some good ways to wall asleep earlier? Without taking any pills and ****?
By going to bed earlier?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
stay up late, get up early, then you'll be tired the following night.

I start work at 5.30am ish, and finish at usually around 2pm. But on the weekends, i stay up until 4am ish. This my my sleeping sched:

sunday: up at 12 noon - asleep 4am ish monday
monday: get up at 10am ish - asleep at around 11pm mon night
Tuesday-friday: up at 4.50ish - asleep at about 11pm
saturday: up at 4.50ish asleep at 2am sunday

It messes my clock up a bit, but after 4 years, im used to it.
Been away, am back
Quote by Logz
stay up late, get up early, then you'll be tired the following night.

I start work at 5.30am ish, and finish at usually around 2pm. But on the weekends, i stay up until 4am ish. This my my sleeping sched:

sunday: up at 12 noon - asleep 4am ish monday
monday: get up at 10am ish - asleep at around 11pm mon night
Tuesday-friday: up at 4.50ish - asleep at about 11pm
saturday: up at 4.50ish asleep at 2am sunday

It messes my clock up a bit, but after 4 years, im used to it.

thanks i'll try that
Yeah my sleeping pattern was kinda fucked, but not as much as yours I guess. But school forces me to change it.

Wake up earlier, so you'll get tired earlier, go to sleep earlier, and wake up earlier and so on. But - try to wake up at about 11 first, then 10, so it's slowly changing your pattern instead of instantly changing your sleep cycle.
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.
Quote by Sparks92
Yeah my sleeping pattern was kinda fucked, but not as much as yours I guess. But school forces me to change it.

Wake up earlier, so you'll get tired earlier, go to sleep earlier, and wake up earlier and so on. But - try to wake up at about 11 first, then 10, so it's slowly changing your pattern instead of instantly changing your sleep cycle.

thats what i do, plus if you dont do that much excersize then i suggest doing some
When I went to school, I went to bed at like 2 or 3 am, then got up at 7 am, I did this for 5 days every week for a year.
I am now used to lack of sleep, and believe it or not im pretty healthy
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

you think THAT'S bad? just a couple days ago i finally got over my sleeping schedule of waking up at like 7-9 o'clock in the evening, staying up all night, and falling asleep at like 8-10 in the morning. i couldn't even play guitar, because the only time i was awake was in the middle of the night.