Hey
When I play SOAD's "deer dance" solo, this repetitive part:
D--6-5-----8-6-5----
A------6---------6--
F--------7----------
C-------------------
G-------------------
C-------------------

When I play it, the 7 (F string, G string in standard tuning) always pulls-off when i move to the next note.
Any tips to get over this?
Thanks in advance.
ॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐ
Quote by dannyisokay
It's our little online utopia where we smoke with folks from the far corners of the world and say things like "I'm high, heheehehe."

Quote by Ed Hunter

Thoughts about new naked airport scanner?

^
Quote by nightraven
brb applying for job at airport

Last edited by nutmeg_trippin' at Jun 16, 2008,
Try to mute it after you've played the note... it's not that hard but I can't think of how to describe it in writing.

I'm sure someone more helpful will come along

And wrong forum buddy...
Last edited by wiggyisgreat at Jun 16, 2008,
Fret that particular note with your third finger, and use your first and/or second finger behind it to mute the top three strings.

Another way of doing it is that when you fret the 6 just before it on the B string, use the pad of your finger to just touch the G string whilst still fretting and mute it that way.

Hope that makes sense.
I hope you tune in CGCFAD and not CGCDAF.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Try to mute it after you've played the note... it's not that hard but I can't think of how to describe it in writing.

I'm sure someone more helpful will come along

And wrong forum buddy...

Ok I'm working on that, actually there's no other way to pull this off so I was a bit stupid to ask that.
Oh and I can't find another forum for that.. it doesn't really go under "electric guitar" or "tab talk" you see...

Quote by Green_Jelly
I hope you tune in CGCFAD and not CGCDAF.

Yeah, the UG tab was tuned wrong..
ॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐ
Quote by dannyisokay
It's our little online utopia where we smoke with folks from the far corners of the world and say things like "I'm high, heheehehe."

Quote by Ed Hunter

Thoughts about new naked airport scanner?

^
Quote by nightraven
brb applying for job at airport