What is the B-Stock Epi Les Paul and how does it compare to the Epi LP Standard? From the pictures online the two look the same. Thanks!
B stock is even worse.

but DO NOT get an epi les paul you're going to regret it in like 2 seconds
B stock is a unit that was used as a demo unit/ or display model normally by the manufacturer who then sells it to the retail stores at a lower price who then sells it to the public for a lower price. Same guitar provided the b-stock is a epi standard as well.
Quote by jamscopti
B stock is even worse.

do you know what youre talikng about?
b stock usually means that it was droped, scratched, or chipped either at the store or b4 leaving the factory so they can not ask full price for it. i played a few Epi's b4 i got my gibsons and for the money there not a bad guitar espically if you just starting out or just lookin to mess around. i say go for it b stock usually comes with a warranty so if ya can save some dough scoop one up.
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
Quote by jamscopti
B stock is even worse.

Had one for 4 years and I haven't regretted it yet. Disregard what this chap says.
Quality of Epiphones vary. You really do need to test one out before purchasing one. You'll find your share of "misses", but there are also a few gems hanging around. If you can find one for less that works great for you, who's to say you're wrong?
"Take chances. Do not go through life wishing, instead go through life remembering. There are too many possibilities out there to let them just pass you by. Above all else, have FUN. You only live once, enjoy it while you can."
I like both of my non-entry level Epiphones.
The bolt-neck Epis are kinda crappy but the set neck ones seem to be alright.
Not vouching for the Epi Studio though.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
i always buy b stock or a blem when i buy a new guitar - usually i buy used.

all b stock means is there is a blemish or something. most of the time i can't find it or if i do it's really small. even a perfect return is sometimes sold as b-stock