July 10th : Rage Against The Machine, Gogol Bordello, The Hives, Cansei De Ser Sexy, The National, Spriritualized, MGMT, Vampire Weekend, Galactic Feat. Born and Boots Riley (Of The Coup), Hercules and Love Affair, Tiga, Peaches (DJ Set), Boys Noize, Sons Of Albion, Kalashnikov

July 11th : Bob Dylan, Within Temptation, Nouvelle Vague, John Butler Trio, Uffie and Feadz, DJ Mehdi, Sebastian, Vicarious Bliss, Mr Flash, Krazy Baldhead, Busy P

July 12th : Neil Young, Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals, Donavon Frankenreiter, Róisín Murphy, Xavier Rudd, Gossip, Midnight Juggernauts, MSTRKRFT, The Juan MacLean, Brodinski

Musician, groups, or just music fan, soundtribes.com. invites you to the Festival Optimus Alive 08 for 3 days of nonstop music under the sun of Portugal!!

- You have a band :
Register now on soundtribes.com. and then enter the competition by logging in on the PlayAlive08 competition page.
The winning band will be selected from the TOP 20 bands having gathered the most votes by June,23rd and will be able to perform live a 1 hour set on July,10th at the Optimus Alive 08 Optimus Alive 08 festival in Portugal!

- You are a music lover :
Register now to soundtribes.com. and then enter the competition by logging in on the PlayAlive08 competition page.
The 4 music lovers that will have the most listened to playlist will win a VIP trip to Optimus Alive 08 festival from July,10th to July,13th in Portugal!

THE CLOCK IS TICKING !

To participate, go on soundtribes.com.
*reported*
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre