Hey guys...I got a bit of a problem.
I have a tuner and it can tune all tunings (Drop C, Drop D and all that Jazz) well you see, my buddy came over with his bass, so i tuned it for him.... but now... i cant tune my electric... when i try and tune it says that like the E note is actually G and all this screwy stuff... Now it'll tune my acoustic just fine...which i don't understand...everything else on the tuner is defaulted at 440Hz...Help me please
R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan
"And the light you left remains.." (So far Away, Nightmare, A7X)

Fav Bands:
1) A7X
2) Burn Halo
3) Stone Sour
4) Disturbed
5) Black Label Society
The quiktuners are the ones that come with like the starter kits don't they?? It might be a Quiktune... Is there a way to fix it or do I have to suck it up and go buy a Korg Tuner now? lol...

Fav Bands:
1) A7X
2) Burn Halo
3) Stone Sour
4) Disturbed
5) Black Label Society
Thats the other thing... there is no real mode changer.. When i select to change mode it starts goofing around with the Frequency changing from 440 and then with the flats and stuff that come up at the bottom left :S

Fav Bands:
1) A7X
2) Burn Halo
3) Stone Sour
4) Disturbed
5) Black Label Society
^^ I'd just buy a new tuner mate. I think I had mine for about a week before I just gave up and bought a pedalboard tuner, lasted me ever since.
lol ya i figured it was gonna come to that...i was getting so frustrated just trying to tune the damn thing...this time ill go thje right way and buy a Korg...hope itll last... but ya i guess by the sounds of it i got the most outta the tuner... ive had it for just over a year.

Fav Bands:
1) A7X
2) Burn Halo
3) Stone Sour
4) Disturbed
5) Black Label Society
I've been told by a reliable source that something (I cant remember what) can get out of alignment inside the tuner. Did your friend maybe drop it when you weren't looking?
Lol nah i had to tune it for him...he was a very new beginner but i have definately dropped it a good 20 times lol

Fav Bands:
1) A7X
2) Burn Halo
3) Stone Sour
4) Disturbed
5) Black Label Society