Okay, so i got my liscence a few days ago and been drving and having fun or whatever, but my car sits in the sun almost all day when im not driving and as you can imagine, it gets pretty hot. I was wondering how UGers keep their cars cool in the sun?
-Nick
Park in the shade?

Stop being such a wuss and wind the windows down when you start driving, as it'll cool down in like 2 minutes?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
An umbrella so big it's an insult to god.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Meh.
My car gets pretty hot in summer and Im never happy about leaving the windows slightly ajar. So usually if I can I'll park in an underground or shady parking space and just walk the rest.
Quote by clapton-floyd
I don't believe in free will, I believe in Rohypnol.
Quote by Kensai
An umbrella so big it's an insult to god.

This.

Or you could just sell your soul to the devil in return for your own personal shade-cloud over your car.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
it gets hot thats what happens cus in florida were i am its like 2 inches from the ****in' sun
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
alright, so far ive gotten: deal, a massive umbrella, or leave my windows open. thanks so far. any other ideas?
-Nick
Don't leave the windows open when you park, just crank 'em as soon as you get going.

From most motoring shops you can get cardboard shields to put inside your windscreen and back window to block the sun.

Don't know how well they work though.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
You could just wait a minute and leave the doors open when you get in, air it out a bit, works good for my friends car.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
screw umbrellas, get a giant parasol.

Quote by metacarpi
Park in the shade?

then you get bird shit all over your car.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I live in texas...

All we do is roll the windows down and deal with it for the 5 minutes it takes for your air conditioning to kick in...

Sucks, but its only 5 minutes...
Quote by metacarpi
Park in the shade?

Stop being such a wuss and wind the windows down when you start driving, as it'll cool down in like 2 minutes?

^This for me.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Its good to leave a window or two cracked when its sitting in the sun. Leaving them up can crack your windshield, i suppose from the build up of heat.
As for when you drive, turn on the a/c or roll down the windows and wait for about 2 minutes until that unbearable heat goes away, ya baby.