i just got a laney GH50L at guitar center used for 300 dollars
not bad considering the street price runs around 1k

it didnt come with a footswitch
so my question is:
where can i find a footswitch for this amp?
could i buy a footswitch for another amp with the same channels and use it?
a generic switch will work. Boss makes a footswitch that you can choose to be latched or unlatched or you could buy a switch and build one.

I have the stock switch that came with my soldano. I don't ever use the dirty channel if you want it cheap send me a message.
good buy, congratulations

cant help you with the footswitch, just google it, or email laney
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!