hey, i got my guitar today and i was wondering what the keys are for which came with my guitar (dean explosion rb)
and how do you use the floyd rose for high pitch squeals?
Keys? You mean the allen wrenches?

For squeals, do a pinch or natural harmonic and jerk the bar up.
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking
Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Well, what do they look like? A regular set of keys? Or are they little hexagon- shaped things?
Quote by deanexplosion99

So, so siggable

OK, are they allen keys or, like, key keys?
Quote by webbtje
So, so siggable
good plan!
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Dude you just won a car! Dean sends a set of keys with only 10 of their guitars!

Anyway you use the keys on the FR and to do the high pitch squeals you do a harmonic and jerk the whammy.
Quote by webbtje
So, so siggable

OK, are they allen keys or, like, key keys?

I don't think anything can beat your sig!
For the locking Nut You turn the screws on the nut counter clockwise to loosen it to tune your guitar
Quote by Seef
I don't think anything can beat your sig!

I know, which is why I'm leaving that up for grabs

Anyhoo, TS, since they're actual keys, they'll just be for the case.
omg i hate you - i WANT that guitar...

anyway, what you do is pull off the open G string, and dive at the same time, then, as you bring the bar back up, hit a natural harmonic - it takes practice

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=L0VHx091DnQ&feature=related
Quote by TeraBite
omg i hate you - i WANT that guitar...

anyway, what you do is pull off the open G string, and dive at the same time, then, as you bring the bar back up, hit a natural harmonic - it takes practice

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=L0VHx091DnQ&feature=related

thanks ill try that once i get the guitar in an hour
btw guys i meant im getting it in 1 hour i dont have it yet lol but i have the lefty one cuz they made a mistake and gave me the lefty so the righty is on its way.
Quote by deanexplosion99

Lawl there for the Floyed to tighten the strings