sorta difficult with that style of bridge. you really want a floyd rose or something similar.
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Yes you can, if you don't mind your guitar goes out of tune.
My Gear
Electrics - Ibanez RG370DX
Acoustics - Takamine EG510SC, Victoria Classic
Pedals - Ibanez WD7, Marshall ED1, Digitech DF7, Boss AC3, Marshall RG1, Digitech XDD
Amplifiers - Laney HCM15R, Roland Micro Cube
1 pull off g string and push down on bar
2 as its coming back up, hit a natural harmonic
3 pull as hard as you can on the way up
4??????
5 profit
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
There's also pinch harmonics, which give you a kind of squel with no use of a whammy bar, there is proberly a lesson for it on youtube.
Your friendship is a fog, that disappears when the wind re-directs (YEAH!)
Quote by Sóul Pówer
There's also pinch harmonics, which give you a kind of squel with no use of a whammy bar, there is proberly a lesson for it on youtube.

true, but pinch harmonics come through pretty weakly with the standard SSS configuration
Quote by Phillitalian
1 pull off g string and push down on bar
2 as its coming back up, hit a natural harmonic
3 pull as hard as you can on the way up
4??????
5 profit

This is what my friend does....Dime/Satch style with no floyd....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by silvadolla
true, but pinch harmonics come through pretty weakly with the standard SSS configuration

They don't if you're good at them. I don't consider myself too good but I can get a reliable pinch harmonic out of my neck pickup on my S470...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by -Blue-
How do you do natural/pinch harmonics? ...And to people who said it can't bend up, I'd just bend it down before the squeal.

Natural harmonics are made by very lightly rest a finger on a harmonic node (3rd, 5th, 7th and 12th are all harmonic nodes), picking then bringing the finger away to let the note ring out. You can look on youtube for pinching tutorials....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
My friend's Squier is set up with bridge screws pretty loose so you can easily bend it up. Try that.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
They don't if you're good at them. I don't consider myself too good but I can get a reliable pinch harmonic out of my neck pickup on my S470...

The S470 is equipped with neck humbucking pickups. And besides, I didn't so I couldn't do it, I just said it doesn't come out too well.
Quote by silvadolla
The S470 is equipped with neck humbucking pickups. And besides, I didn't so I couldn't do it, I just said it doesn't come out too well.

Oddly enough I'm aware of that, the point is if I can get a PH on a neck pickup the bridge pickup should be easy no matter what kind of pickup it is. Malmsteen and Takayoshi Ohmura seem to make single coils work quite well for them.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Oddly enough I'm aware of that, the point is if I can get a PH on a neck pickup the bridge pickup should be easy no matter what kind of pickup it is. Malmsteen and Takayoshi Ohmura seem to make single coils work quite well for them.

Yea, I have a humbucker neck pickup and it's a little harder for me to pinch on it.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls