That's why you only live in the south if you're rich
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Holy sht
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
I can guarantee you they won't be getting my business.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by 100%guitarmad
about fuel being $5 a gallon in America, there is a petrol (gas) station in Devon charging $14 a gallon.
It's true, unfortunately. The south west is great but the prices are stupid.
wow i totally see why you started this thred... i mean it makes so much sense to start a whole new thred just to complain that your gas is expenseive.........
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
Quote by Chobes
Why is gas so expensive in England anyway?

Tax
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by smb
It's true, unfortunately. The south west is great but the prices are stupid.

True, I live in Bath and the scenery doesn't quite make up for the fact that everything is so expensive around here. Petrol and diesel are rocketing in price now, it's absurd.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Hey, just because somebody has it worse, doesn't strip a person of the right to complain!
Quote by Chobes

Taxes.

Edit: Damn
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by 6_Feet_Below
wow i totally see why you started this thred... i mean it makes so much sense to start a whole new thred just to complain that your gas is expenseive.........

im not complaining
Quote by freddaahh
True, I live in Bath and the scenery doesn't quite make up for the fact that everything is so expensive around here. Petrol and diesel are rocketing in price now, it's absurd.
At least in Bath you have buses and trains. You have to be able to drive out here, but I can't afford to.
Quote by Chobes

Taxes, 60% goes straight to Downing Street - the last I heard. Petrol is actaully still relatively cheap - considering all the porcesses it goes through, being drilled out, then the crude oil being distilled to give petrol and more stages.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by smb
At least in Bath you have buses and trains. You have to be able to drive out here, but I can't afford to.

Well, the trains here are so bad that they made the National News, though, and we don't get buffet carriages anymore. The buses are piss poor, too, it costs be £1.90 to get a single from the centre of town to my village - a distance of two miles.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
It's not only taxes..the industrial strike. You know the shell truck drivers not delivering the fuel to petrol stations and the supply running low, so the manager raises the prices to deter panicky ppl from going "OMG!! STRIKE WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE" and then buy the whole supply...
Quote by freddaahh
Well, the trains here are so bad that they made the National News, though, and we don't get buffet carriages anymore. The buses are piss poor, too, it costs be £1.90 to get a single from the centre of town to my village - a distance of two miles.
Poor you, with your public transport. As I said, there's nothing out here. If I walk a couple of miles there's a train that runs every three and a half hours.
Quote by freddaahh
Petrol is actaully still relatively cheap - considering all the porcesses it goes through, being drilled out, then the crude oil being distilled to give petrol and more stages.

A few years back, we could buy it for 1/8th of what you're paying for it now. It was relatively cheap then. The mass processing doesn't cost as much as you think.
Quote by smb
Poor you, with your public transport. As I said, there's nothing out here. If I walk a couple of miles there's a train that runs every three and a half hours.

Your signature describes your reaction to my post perfectly. That does seem pretty dire, though; what county do you live in?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
Quote by freddaahh
Your signature describes your reaction to my post perfectly. That does seem pretty dire, though; what county do you live in?
I live on the Cornish side of the border with Devon.
its pretty much all tax, but when i was in germany for rock im park last week prices were similar, don't know about gallon but the local petrol station was 1.44 euro's per litre for 95 grade petrol, as opposed to my local 1.20 something quid for the same..
Quote by MastaBassist10
Bloke is very right. Gooooo Bloke!

Quote by 100%guitarmad
about fuel being $5 a gallon in America, there is a petrol (gas) station in Devon charging $14 a gallon.

What's that in pound per litres? I'm no good at converting things

At the only petrol station in my town it's 120.9p for a litre of petrol and about 133.9p I think for a litre diesel
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by smb
I live on the Cornish side of the border with Devon.

I thought it may have been Devon, nothing there at all except pagans and cheddar. But it's beautiful looking around there, though. I remember getting lost driving back home in Devon, wow.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
It's about 115.9p a litre up here, think that's slightly cheaper than down south but still bad.

Still, I'd rather pay ****loads for petrol and get free health than other way around like in the USA
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes