Anyone going away this year? (I'm guessing one or two!)

Where, when, who and most importantly...why!

Im going to - Bulgaria

The date - 13th July

Who with? - Friends and the wife.

Why? - To escape from my job, my family and to spend some time with friends and the other half. Oh and i heard it's really cheap there and i havn't been on holiday for 5 or 6 years
UG's CHAV?

Providing Epilepsy to the masses.

Quote by Jakeylee111
^ I thought you'd been permabanned or given an ASBO or something...

Quote by xtheblackoutx
you're a sick person.

Not out of country but I'm going to New York and DC which is far as hell from where I live like halfway across the country. July 4th weekend for Drumline. I hate marching band.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Any chick that can dance with a walrus to Michael Jackson songs is hot in my book.
Quote by xxCHANCExx
Not out of country but I'm going to New York and DC which is far as hell from where I live like halfway across the country. July 4th weekend for Drumline. I hate marching band.

It doesn't always have to be out the country it can still be a holiday!
UG's CHAV?

Quote by Jakeylee111

Quote by xtheblackoutx
you're a sick person.

I GOING TO AMERICA PEOPLE!!! and tijuana to visit some people that claim to be my family...

BUT IM GOING TO AMERICA!!!!!
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Going to Michigan on Saturday for a week with people I don't know for some conference I applied for.

Then New York in August with parents and I have no idea why the hell I'm going to waste my time there.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I'm going to Belize and Guatemala for a month on July 12th. Basically a month of trekking etc., with a community project (e.g. building/renovating a schoolhouse).

Can't wait!
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I'm going to somewhere in northern Manitoba to work at a camp..

Last year I went to Ireland, England, Scotland, and France, so that pretty much took away any chance of going anywhere else this summer...
Going to middle of France, to meet friends and be in France. Then driving up to the French/Spanish/sea border to swim. Then driving up in to Portugal to go to a week long Psytrance festival

Also going to Greece in October or something.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
I'm going to New York from June 26 to July 6 to see my family and spend some time at the lake. It's beautiful there around this time of year, not near as stuffy and hot as it is at home.

When that's over and I come back I'll probably just loaf around for the rest of the summer, making music and lovings with the boyfriend.

22 june - Amsterdam with a friend for 6 nights

then a week in rural Poland with some family

then three weeks at home

then a week with my Love at the Baltic Sea

then a week with my friends just driving around Poland from one city to another

then 2-3 weeks in the States

being rich is pretty fun sometimes
Quote by Hotpunksk8rgirl
EWWWWW!!!!! Isn't a urethra another word for a female body part(vagina)??????? Perverted fishy.
Quote by magnum1117
I GOING TO AMERICA PEOPLE!!! and tijuana to visit some people that claim to be my family...

BUT IM GOING TO AMERICA!!!!!

Where are you from to be so excited about going to America? And America is pretty big so where abouts?
UG's CHAV?

Quote by Jakeylee111

Quote by xtheblackoutx
you're a sick person.

Quote by -February-Star-
I'm going to Belize and Guatemala for a month on July 12th. Basically a month of trekking etc., with a community project (e.g. building/renovating a schoolhouse).

Can't wait!

i've been to belize before its sweet but hot as hell. if you can go to San Pedro island and get drunk! fun as hell...

on a mission trip no less
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.
Boyne Mountain Resort next weekend,

then Sleepy Hollow Resort in August for a family reunion.
I have 2 X Chromosomes
that means I'm a girl
Quote by boreamor
I'm going camping this week.

To Wales.

What's wrong with Wales?

I've never been myself
UG's CHAV?

Quote by Jakeylee111

Quote by xtheblackoutx
you're a sick person.

the only summer vaction i've ever been on was last year, when i went to Gettysburg and Antietam, but yesterday my friend's mom had me over, and she was like "do you want to come to Oklahoma with us for two weeks?" i'm going to his grandma's house, and i guess she's pretty cool, and she lives in town, so i'll be able to walk around and do stuff, idk lol. i live out in the middle of nowhere, so it'll be a change. also, we're spending the second week at his aunt's mansion (her husband is an attourney for Dr. Pepper). so yeah, it's going to be sweet. July 19, nukkaz.