There used to be this ancient gravestone on this little backroad on the way to my grandfathers house in wheelwright. to get there, we take this backroad with three bumps, and a stone wall on the side, with a field right there. (if youve ever been here, youd probably know what im talking about, its off of route 67). if you go fast enough down these bumps, it feels like your cars gonna come off the road. well, right after the third bump, there used to be a gravestone. if youve been down this road before, you probably noticed it and stopped to check it out. on this grave stone had a small story type thing, saying like "____was shot and killed by indians in this field" and stuff like that. it had the dates, i think they were in the 1400s, you could barely read it. she was only like 10 or so. and it had her name. WELL ANYWAY, recently, the gravestone was taken out or something, and theres no way to see it now. unless its in some museum or something.

I want to find out information about this, and i googled everything i possibly could. i believe her name was emily or something, but i doubt thats it. i dont know exactly what town its in, i tried hardwick, wheelwright, spencer, ware, everything.

Does anyone know what im talking about, or know any information on it?
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.
1400s is not Ancient. Also, there weren't any English speaking/writing people in America in the 1400s. LEARN YOUR HISTORY BOY!
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Ask your local graverobbers?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
lara croft?
Indy?
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Are you sure you didn't read it wrong?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
i dont think TS meant ancient literally......but more like really really old. ancient is just easier to type
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by abdulalhazred
i dont think TS meant ancient literally......but more like really really old. ancient is just easier to type

No it's not. It's hard to spell.

Ainchent
Anchent
Aenchant
Ainchent
Aenchunt
Ancient
Quote by Rocking-Rob
graveyards are overrated

a council house building project near me recently built over aload of of celtic graveyards and guess what, no ghosts.

Just you wait
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
i have something (while not really helpful) kind of related. Up in Maine near the road where all of my mother's family live on, theres this old, decrepit graveyard where there a bunch of headstones (naturally, eh). Anyways, theres a section where there are 3 little girls buried, all same number of years apart from each other, which i found to be creepy. Also, theres a headstone with what appears to be some type of demonic face on it. it wasnt painted or done my human means, it was nature. Apparently, the whole road that the cemetary is on is known for unlucky events. A man and his wife were driving down it one night in the rain, and he hit a curve too hard and fast and the car flipped over and his wife went halfway out the window and was decapitated between the truck and the road. Sticken by the depression from the loss of his wife, the man shot himself (in the stomach) and survived, living with the guilt of accidentally killing his loved one.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
Ask Satan??
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Ask Satan??

Yeah, just pop down to hell for 5 minutes and see what he thinks whilst he's torturing the souls of wrong-doers
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
Quote by Kensai
Ask your local graverobbers?

Sure.

Hey Kensai, what do you know about this ancient gravestone?

Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Ask Satan??

Sure.

-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by cam_sampbell
Yeah, just pop down to hell for 5 minutes and see what he thinks whilst he's torturing the souls of wrong-doers

Oh wait,he might need to make an appointment.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by Ed Hunter
1400s is not Ancient. Also, there weren't any English speaking/writing people in America in the 1400s. LEARN YOUR HISTORY BOY!

you took the words rightout of my mouth!
Yeah, i dont know exactly what years, i dont know if it was the 1700s or what, but its really damn old.

And yes, ancient was easier for me to type.
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Sure.

Sure.

No.

<.<

>.>
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Yeah, it was clearly Sackajawea
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
0mgz Sackajawayuh Wuz Kill3d Hurr?
Quote by HelloHalo

And walk out.