Page 1 of 2
Quote by zeppelinfreak51
Why paint ball when you could buy a real gun for the same price?

because last I checked it was illegal to run around shooting people with real guns
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by LazySandman
because last I checked it was illegal to run around shooting people with real guns

Move to Somalia.
I use an MR1 with a 16'' J&J ceramic.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by 100%guitarmad
No you don't

D'oh, 14.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I miss paintballing

I couldnt afford to keep up with the cost of paing, CO2, and other things that kept ****ing up on my tetra.......

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

god. i haven't played in forever. my shocker's starting to collect dust

might try and get some friends together and start up again
i havent been in ages but i have a ion with upgrades

which last time i checked had a leak
man, i feel inferior, i only go once in a while with my mates to place near us. How much does it cost to really get into paintballin? last time i check i couldn't afford half the stuff
I'm running with a black Proto SLG, Halo B hopper w/ rip drive, and a 4500 psi tank. I'm a scenario baller, and its pretty fun.

I've been playing for about 4 years now. My team is Rebel Force Pirates (I didn't name it, trust me)

I don't really have any tatics, I just shoot and move and that seems to work out just fine
I paintballed once or twice, it's fun, but doing it everyday is a waste of money. I might go again sometime.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

Quote by swaxq123
man, i feel inferior, i only go once in a while with my mates to place near us. How much does it cost to really get into paintballin? last time i check i couldn't afford half the stuff

Not much, a good player with a 50$ gun can do the same thing a crappy player can with a 1000$ setup.
been paintballin sinve i was 10. played with some amateur/d3 teams for a while then dropped it all together. might get back into it soon. i just got fed up with always buying and selling and fixing all of my ****. until then i have a ****ty ion with ups since i sold my russian legion timmy that i used to love. anyway...im out.
Quote by swaxq123

It costs a lot. I'm not really buying much gear or playing much, because having to keep up with the cost of paintball and guitar is just too much .

Also, my team is here:

http://myspace.com/crazyfoolspaintball
Last edited by 100%guitarmad at Jun 16, 2008,
Haven't been for ages, fun as **** but expensive .
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
My friends want me to start playing.

I'm a fairly good shot. I do a fair amount of pistol target practice as well as long-range rifling.

It's too damn expensive though. Between guitar and bass fishing, I don't have any money left.

Maybe once I get a job.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
its been a while

i plan on going this week though.

:P
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Just got back from Oklahoma DDAY, it was amazing.

Oklahomadday.com

I also made a paintball club a while back. Its in my sig.
Quote by alecoholic
i thought it would be funny to crap in the top of my friends toilet and mid crap his mom walked in on me...

Founder of the UG Paintball Club
UG Paintball Club Group Page
Quick Trivia: Best paintballing moment for you guys?

For me, it was being pinned down in a tower, my three mates with me, defending a flag. Being shot at, maybe a few bullets every ten seconds.

Me: "Shall we just pop up and rape them?"

We pop up over the rim of the tower. Their entire f*cking team is laying behind logs, aiming at us. We duck down, somehow unscathed despite the multicoloured roof. Then, some bright spark on the enemy team sneaks round behind us and leatheres the **** out of one of my friends. One between the eyes, two in the chest, three unexploded in the leg, before the moderator gets him to stop. He looked dead.

But we held that damn flag.

Was epic. You guys share!
I used to play paintball, but it got too expensive for me. Woodsball is the best, I had a 98 Custom with 14" progressive barrel, I never upgraded it too much because of the price. I remember getting all camo'd out and shooting each other in the woods. We always had our velocity screws unscrewed all the way so it hurt like a bitch.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Best Paintballing Moment:
Our team holding the flag charging into the opponent's base using car doors as shields. Red smoke everywhere. Twas immense.

Worse Paintballing Moment:
Being shot at in the back of the head from one metre away by my own teammate, in the same game.
too expensive so I quit. I have a better job now so it is easier to afford though. too bad my gun is old and there is no trade value for Quests anyway.

best moment: watching a kid trying to throw a paint grenade he snuck onto the field while I was reffing(it was X-Ball so no grenades) and he pulled off the rubber band at the end and paint gushed all over him. I was happy to take his armband.

worst moment: getting out for sliding over a ball and it broke.
Last edited by nohum at Jun 17, 2008,
I work at a field here in Jordan, MN. Check us out, www.actionpackedpaintball.com. I've been playing for for about 10 years on and off. I was on a couple d3 teams and a d2 team in the summer of '07. I've kind of regressed from it lately though, competitive paintball has gotten to be like any other extreme sport, its full of douche bags and assholes...
Quote by nohum
he pulled off the rubber band at the end and paint gushed all over him. I was happy to take his armband.

Quote by Bayonetwork
I used to play paintball, but it got too expensive for me. Woodsball is the best, I had a 98 Custom with 14" progressive barrel, I never upgraded it too much because of the price. I remember getting all camo'd out and shooting each other in the woods. We always had our velocity screws unscrewed all the way so it hurt like a bitch.

I just bought a Tippmann 98 Custom Pro off Craigslist. I have never actually played paintball. Ha. Oh well, I am hoping to play with some friends this summer. Anyone else have a 98?
And a question for anyone from Canada: what kind of places can I fill my co2 tanks (other than actual paintball places)?
Quote by Chetro
I just bought a Tippmann 98 Custom Pro off Craigslist. I have never actually played paintball. Ha. Oh well, I am hoping to play with some friends this summer. Anyone else have a 98?
And a question for anyone from Canada: what kind of places can I fill my co2 tanks (other than actual paintball places)?

Canadian Tire.
Quote by Acorn
my shocker's starting to collect dust

if it is u should find a hooker and get ur shocker out of retirement
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
hey guys is the tippmann squad buster refilable.? and if it it how do u refill it
yay im going paintballing today, i love it. I would really like to invest in a gun and go moe often, it's so fun
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
Last time i went it wasn't as good as usual as the other side had a marshall on their team (an off-duty one) who worked at the field, so he knew the areas inside out, to make matters worse, the marshalls overseeing were telling him where all of our snipers were and the best route to take.

But anyway, a funny moment was when we were playing in this area where there was loads of barrels and ****, so i'm hiding behind these barrels defending the base (it was a fairly small map), i could see all of the other team and what they were doing, and then i was focused on this one guy trying to come up my flank, he backed off a little (i might have tagged him as i was shooting at him), then a few more minutes passed, my attention was diverted for a second, then this other guy ran straight towards me out of nowhere, by the time i reacted he was just running past me, no cover between us, so i just unloaded on him out of panic, he did the same, i started walking backwards while shooting, without realising there was a little step behind me, i tripped over it, while still shooting at him, and just as i was going down i got hit right in the gut, didn't hurt much, it got the battlepack.

The other guy came off worse, he took his shirt and top half of his overalls off after the game and there were bruises all over him, all from me.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I've slowly been getting back into it. I have a Spyder Electra ACS right now. It's a pretty decent marker for the price, but I'm looking to get something a little better.
This sport is slowly taking over my life =/

Starting to spend all my free time browsing the 'nation' (pbnation.com) checkin' Actionvillage and P8ntballer.

Oh and i walk around fanning my fingers to practice my trigger walk (14 bps atm)

But i love having rich friends, he bought a brand new custom purple timmy, so he sold me his upped '06 ego (around $500) + a redz pepper stik kit (about $100) for only $400
Quote by Kensai
When I wear it I have to fight off women with a stick. Ifyouknowwhatimean.

Quote by daytripper75
Today, 2:51pm EST: Prodigy179 has officially hit puberty.

They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
Page 1 of 2